Ancillary service or gimmick

I prefer the word ancillary service instead of gimmick when referring products that I provide to our clients when HHH Home Inspections performs a home inspection in Pinellas Park Fl. Is a Now that I had a home inspection book a gimmick or an ancillary service that is provided to the home buyer during a real estate transaction here in Clearwater Fl.

Every Home buyer is well aware of what I offer before they sign my home inspection agreement. It should go without saying that I do not sell, give, or discuss any part of client/inspection information without the clients permission either orally or in writing.

Included in every proposal I send out when home buyers and especially first time home buyers are seeking pricing information on how much a home inspection cost in Largo Fl.

“I also include a separate Appliance recall chek by Inspection Services, a third party vendor. Thru them a 90 day warranty is issued for using recall chek. They also contact you thru e-mail about their alarm services. They only contact you once. Please let me know if they abuse this privilege”

sorry about the SEO Dom has taught us well. :roll: