We’re pleased to announce the all new International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)!
Ancillary inspections such as mold and radon are becoming more common in the home inspection profession and you all now have an organization to help you grow the indoor air side of your inspection business.
The cost to InterNACHI members is only $1/year. Yes, you heard me right… Your dues will only be one dollar a year, forever!
The updated website features a whole new design and improved features, including:
- the ability to instantly download your membership certificate from your account;
- the ability to instantly download certification logos from your account;
- the option to refer clients to IAC2.org to verify your certification status using your unique member ID;
- a simple, fast search tool for consumers to find an IAC2 member in their area;
- a business listing in the IAC2 Certified Consultants Directory; and
- your member-controlled profile to manage your business listing in the IAC2 Certified Consultants Directory.
Existing IAC2 Certified Consultants
We’ve already created an account for all existing IAC2 Certified consultants on the new website. If you’re already an IAC2 Certified consultant, you can log in to the new website using the email address or username associated with your InterNACHI® account (cool, huh?) and reset your password here. Existing IAC2 Certified consultants have a free one-year membership that expires one year from today.
InterNACHI® Members Who Want to Become IAC2 Certified
InterNACHI® members pay only $1 a year for their IAC2 membership. If you’re an InterNACHI® member, just enter your InterNACHI® ID number, and the coupon code found here on the application. (The IAC2 discount is revoked if your InterNACHI® membership lapses.) Visit IAC2.org to review the certification requirements, and to apply.
- We also redesigned and modernized the IAC2 logos.
- We also filed for and were awarded all new Federal Certification marks.
- We also purchased social media ad spots to promote mold and radon testing for IAC2 members.
- We also moved the IAC2 website to faster servers.
- We also rebuilt the entire IAC2 website to help consumers quickly find local IAC2 members.
Merry Christmas, InterNACHI members.
P.S. Most of this year’s prizes were given out on the Cozy Coats for Kids forum at https://forum.nachi.org/c/miscellaneous-inspection-topics/cozy-coats-for-kids/65. And we gave away truckloads. If you are feeling the Christmas spirit, make a modest donation to www.CozyCoatsforKids.org and your inspection company logo and contact information will be displayed on our Donors page, forever.