Another fat check:

how did you think the courts stayed in business?

2 Likes

Truly impressive. As someone who recently joined the inspection world we owe alot to men like you. The inspection world has been very good to you, in turn it seems like you are doing everything you can to protect it and do good for others as well. I’m very thankful for internachi and everything you do for us Nick. Thank you for standing up for the folks that do not have the ability to do it for themselves financially or otherwise. Now if you could go put Angi’s Leads crooked A#@ on blast and out of business that would be fantastic. What they do is criminal the way they misrepresent what they do, point and click sign contracts, black whole service that goes nowhere, and they trap small new business owners into never ending situations where they promise the world and give nothing. I already went to the FTC, I want to make sure no one ever gets pulled in with their lies and ripped off again. I know I went off on a tangent, but if you could send out a warning to the InterNACHI members you should 100%. They are thieves and I dont want to see any new inspectors to be drawn in and taken advantage of by them like I was. I killed my card after 10 weeks so they didnt get to much, but we are still fighting over the “contract” they locked me into. They go after the small business folks because they know the odds they have a lawyer on retainer to deal with them is low I think. I literally hate them more than anything, but when I read the fight you just got the bond back on it made my blood boil. I hate crooked people, Can’t stand them. So again, thank you for taking this on and championing it for all of us. You are the man.

I got another fat check today. The court agreed to pay me interest on my $784,559.59.

2 Likes