Another informative interlude...

Originally Posted By: rwand1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quote:
Here's the latest whining from Mr. Wand. Finally OAHI/CAHPI Ontario is taking action against this traitor. I hope we see even more action in the days to come. This moron should be unceremoniously turfed out of the Canadian Associations on his ear. It's soon renewal time in Ontario. If they accept his re-registration, they won't be getting mine. He is nothing but a cancer on the good work of others..............Bill Mullen

Bottoms replies...
Quote:
Someone should start a petition to have him booted out of the association.

Dave Bottoms
Inspectra -- The Home Inspection Company Ltd.
Scarborough, ON
www.HomeInspector.ca

I guess Mr. Mullens will be resigning because I plan on renewing my membership with OAHI. It will be interesting to see if he lives up to his word. As we all know Mr. Mullen has a credibility problem as it is. Anyone want to place bets that Mullen is blowing hot air again? I wonder how Mr. Fontana is going to react to this baloney. Neither Mullen or Bottoms seem capable of filing complaints but have once again been given free reign to do and say as they please. How can anyone in CAHPI be trusted with this sort of mentalllity?

I am waiting anxiously for the petition to start. Oh be still my heart. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Raymond Wand
Alton, ON
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (OAHI)
http://www.raymondwand.ca

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Raymond My heart goes out to you .

I was a strong supporter of OAHI never missed a meeting in Toronto for many years .

Joined PACHI to try and help with the amalgamation .

I feel I was a big reason why the amalgamation finally succeeded.

I had heard stories from others about how some of the Board of Directors where power hungry and how these Demi gods had caused other great hard working members to leave as they could no longer take the way they and others where treated.
I found out how true some of these stories where when after the PACHI/OAHI allegation.

OAHI BOD did every thing in there power to limit those CHI members who came over from PACHI from getting their promised RHI .
Some left the industry some fought and where given their RHI's .
Some ended up taking more courses to appease the BOD.
I stood up for my and others rites and appealed .
Some of the BOD members and some of the other Directors fought me hard .
They spent about $35,000:00 of OAHI's money on lawyers fees.
When my appeal was heard under oath they all admitted they had not followed the bylaws.
I won my appeal 5 for me 0 for OAHI.
This was not the end .

These DEMMIE Gods of OAHI treated those who sat on my appeal so bad that Two resigned from the BOD.
This was so unfortunate as they where hard working directors who wished only good things for OAHI.
I then sued OAHI for funds to cover some of my expenses they again spent many dollars of the members money fighting me only to the day before court settle with me, I feel they did not want to have to talk under oath in court.
OAHI has over the years had many great members leave the association because of those who wish to stay in power do not want much information to get out to the members .
OAHI has had two treasurers quit because the books could not show the true story to the members where their money goes .

After I had won both cases some of the directors started to send letters and post false information about me to try and make me look bad.
I finally did like so many great hard working Home Inspectors before me have done Throw in the towel and give up with OAHI .

Raymond I support you completely as I remember how I and others where treated .
Until OAHI can remove the internal problems with the BOD and the past Presidents council I see it continuing as it has done for a long time .

There are I feel some good Directors but they are put down by the LOUD MOUTHS who wish to remain in control.

Raymond and his DPPC committee is a prime example of how those who are honest hard working people are treated .
They followed the rules did every thing proper and above board .
We where removed because the BOD want us to ignore some things .

I Have been most happy with NACHI and glad they are there for all.

They have done more for the Canadian Home inspectors in two years the OAHI/CAHPhas done in its life time .

LONG LIVE NACHI

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: rwand1

Hello Mr. Fontana did you hear about… icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

I must add that not all people in OAHI are bad, and not all the BOD are bad, and not all the committee chairs and committee members are bad, but there are a few who are on power trips and think the by-laws can be subverted.

--
Raymond Wand
Alton, ON
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (OAHI)
http://www.raymondwand.ca