Another inspection software company gone amuck

I love it when Dom starts talking like that…

It always leads to new toys to play with. :slight_smile:

yeah, kinda warm and fuzzy:D

allinspections actually introduced pricing for individual and multi-inspector companies as a subscription, monthly payment. The software is convenient to run on your smart device but as we all know, devices, their operating systems, and technology in general, update frequently. To be able to keep such a system operating well, updates are done frequently to ensure it works for you. We don’t walk away from our work nor work on it occasionally. And we are proud of our customer service.

To be able to maintain a great product and service, we found, (like many other inspection software companies) that a monthly subscription is the best way to maintain the service you desire.

Interestingly, many of the pay as you go customers are finding they are actually saving money on the subscription plan rather than paying for each record.
We are sorry this may not be for you yet but many are finding as we do more and develop more, they see and recognize the benefits of allinspections.

We are excited with the leaps we’ve made and the plans we have coming up.

It has been my experience in business that it is the excitement of my customer … not my own … that counts the most when determining the value of my service.

Excitement and enthusiasm for what one does is typically the foundation for producing a good product. Our product continues to be developed and enhanced based on the needs and satisfaction of our customers. We remain excited with our development because our development is based on our customers. The developments we have will fill needs of our customers, thus we are excited with our plans.

Perhaps you can invite some of your “excited” customers to share their enthusiasm over your new billing procedures with us on this thread. There must be hundreds of them, right?

Melissa
Are you a robot?
I am thrilled and exited to find out,though I doubt your clients are thrilled and excited about your new pricing.
Why are they angry if you are saving them money?

Seems you just lost the most important customer…the new guy coming in.
Good Luck with that.

Greed is always transparent over use of fancy lingo.

I will be terminating my account with all inspections as well and use the “WindSurance” Reports, just have the client sign the form on the job and you can place that sheet into the printer and add your photos and complete the form professionaly on laptop.

Try using “WindSurance” they have a decent OR form that can be completed by laptop and printed to pdf and allows for photographs to be inserted, I have the client sign page 4 of 4 at the job and place that sheet into the printer to print the completed report.