Another Newbie Intro

I am Frank Phillips of Lancaster Ohio. I have just recently joined, and am hoping this organization and forum can help take my business to another level. :cool:

Best regards to all,

Frank Phillips

Welcome to NACHI Frank!

Hey Frank
Welcome to the family.

Welcome Frank!

Welcome Frank
This great place for information and help

Hi Frank,

I love the old homes in Lancaster.

Welcome to Nachi Frank!!! There is a lot of great stuff in here!

Welcome Frank

Hey Frank , how’s it going? Welcome to the site :smiley:

Hi Frank,

Lots of great info here. Almost to much… Never enough time to watch every nachitv episode. This is where the action is…
GOOD LUCK.

Thanks a lot Mario!

Frank

Thank you Gerry!

Frank

Greg, thank you for the warm welcome. There are definitely a lot of old homes around here. Unfortunately I have only been able to inspect the ones that have not been taken care of. What a bummer!!

Best regards,

Frank

Dominic,

Things are going awesome!! Things are really beginning to fall into place. The website is stronger than ever and the weather is getting warmer here finally! Thank you for the welcome and all you do it is truly appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

Thanks for the welcome Jesse it is definitely nice to have a family of inspectors this grand!!

Best regards,

Frank

Thank you Brian,

Frank

Thanks Scott! Your definitely on the mark with the amount of info here. Its like a Inspectors wonderland. Its amazing how much time you can consume when you are reading post after post after post…Its awesome though!!

Best regards,

Frank

Thank you Wayne for the welcome.

Best regards,

Frank

Howdy from Texas.

No problem. Your sites looking good. Looks like you’ve been busy! You Ohio guys definitely get around :slight_smile: