Another option for insurance.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Another insurance company has asked to do business with NACHI. The NACHI Rep even offers inquiring members her personal cell phone number.

Coast to Coast Insurance Brokers - CCIB
PO Box 245
Wayne, PA 19087
Toll Free: (866) 889-2553
Phone: (610) 225-0553
Fax: (610) 225-0554
NACHI Rep: Shannon M. Tornoe
NACHI Rep mobile phone: (949) 400-6966
ccib@comcast.net

They have been added to http://www.nachi.org/insurance.htm

Nick

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Great. Dave B, if you are watching, did you ever follow up with the guy from the NAR conference?

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have contacted Shannon of Coast to Coast Insurance Brokers 5 times!

Once to ask for a quote, was sent all the documents, filled them out returned them verified the receipt and waited 1 month for a response, none came so I contacted Shannon. Again I waited with no response for two weeks, again I contacted her. she said she would follow up and get back to me. Again nothing. Again I contacted her via e-mail, and I have yet to hear back from Shannon.

In my opinion, if they want my business, they are definitely going to have to do much, much better. I can just imagine if I have a problem and need their help?? ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Ron.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

NorCal NACHI Chapter Founder and Chairman.

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield

Nick

Did anyone at NACHI check out CCIB before you posted this??? I hope you don’t offer someone’s services just because they request it icon_cry.gif Many of us are still trying to recover from the NH scam

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield

BTW, We had Michael Napadows cell phone number also. Each time I called I could hear the waves breaking in the background and the ice clinking in his glass icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif