Any accomplished authors out there?

If you are a home inspector, commercial property inspector, special services inspector (air, water, mold, thermal), and you have editorial experience such as writing articles for magazines, trade papers, newspapers, or publishing technical and/or research white papers related to property inspection matters; please send an email to me with a detailed dossier of your editorial and publishing experience and some samples (URL or document).

In short, I have a publishing project and would like some professional inspection industry writers who know their stuff to join in on this project. I need people who can think outside of the box and can remain fully objective regardless of their industry organizational affiliations. (In other words, the so-called “kool-aid drinkers” and those quick to change their loyalties with the blowing of the breezes need not apply - you all know what I mean).

A non-disclosure will be required for you to sign should we want to pursue the next step after reviewing your works.

And, yes, payment will be involved for services rendered should we decide to use your editorial talents post-commencement of this project. No, I am not going to disclose any details about this project - so sorry. :wink:

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear from some talented inspectors out there.

Best,

Robert

Bump