Any Clue Here?

What are these anybody seen these before?

Nope :slight_smile:

Pretty common sight on truss roofs, they use them to lift sections onto the roof…

Those are installed for the roofers. The roofers use them to tie their harnesses on to.


Ok cool, thanks fellas. I thought it was some type of tie off or crane type thing or something. Is it common to just leave them in place once the roof is done?

I see them quite often. Not a problem and actually a good thing for the next roofer.

Yes, and in some areas it is required now.