Any info on Ontarioachi

I still want what is best for our industry . If I get can your group excited
and active great …

All the best … Roy

You got to start now saying things asking questions providing some sort of action .

What would probably get most happy is that you stop being so negative and post vitriolic comments about colleagues and Associations on other message boards - a practice you and your buddies carry on on a regular basis while claiming to be professional and almighty. Funny how you don’t seem to have something to post about that! You are rather proud to associate with them… Totally shameful on your part and totally hypocritical of the others! No need to bother denying it as we’ve seen it.

As you have mentioned on a repeated basis that you want nothing to do with Ontarioachi, than stay out of its affairs. Your negative attacks and comments are not providing any positive improvement to the Profession.

Regards,
Pat

Sorry if My statements upset you just maybe I am correct and you are wrong
. I will do my best to continue to help all and to see our industry grow .

I love getting emails like this... part III - InterNACHI®️ Forum

Nice how you always leave parts out to make yourself look good. If you’re going to make reference to previous private discussions, at least tell the whole truth!

As for your fine friends go ahead and stick together and bash InterNACHI on a different site. At least be forthcoming and advise Nick you are doing so.

And there lies the problem: You think you’re always right by making incomplete statements. There is no discussion to be had with you.

We’re done.

How about you Bring up about my friends post’s on another forum ,Looks like you are trying to make me look bad ,
How about you a CMI need’s to read the COE
("The Certified Master Inspector® will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to fellow Certified Master Inspectors®. ")

I have never stopped supporting this industry and NACHI.
Please read this string again and see what we can do to help all.
If you want to talk please let me know… All the best Roy

I find it so sad that Ontarioachi attacks me for my Posts .
It would be so simple for them to prove me wrong in what I say by just doing things to show all what this group can do .
Attacking the messenger seems to me that I am correct with my first post .
I wish them well and hope they can some how help our industry instead of spending so much effort in trying to destroy me and what I do helping others.

Looks like they do not like freedom of speech and freedom of expression .

I post my email and phone below .
Please feel free to use one…All the best … Roy

And there you have it Roy, you always accuse someone of attacking you when you started this thread and because we won’t bow to your wishes it is our fault. This sounds more like a dictator then someone trying to help, as far as I know you were never appointed by anyone to be the watchdog over the home inspection industry here in Ontario.
Please let it go! All you need to know is that we are doing the best we can for all hommies in Ontario.

The facts speak for them selves why not blame the messenger .

Looks like the truth upsets Ontarioachi .

may want to quit…

Looks to me you don’t play well with others. lol

I for one wish to complement and commend the people at Ontarioachi for their hard work and efforts to create this new association. So far it appears to be working quietly, politely and without the rancor that usually accompany these sites.

Interesting that the three directors mentioned can not be named?

Thanks for feedback, anxiously awaiting future gains in this area.

Thank you for your positive comments Bryce!

We have asked repeatedly to get information about the original comment and the 3 directors in question. This doesn’t need to be posted and can be communicated via email or phone. The fact that the information is somehow “past and no longer important” somewhat shows that a negative fib may have been exposed.
It is just another representation of a certain “club” of individuals trying to cause havoc while pretending to be sanctimonious and almighty.

It seems some will need to go review some definitions as they call themselves “free thinkers” while claiming to be attacked if an opposing view gets brought forward - right or wrong.

This is not new as our colleague from the US showed us previous threads outlining repeat behaviour from a set of individuals.

Have a great day!
Pat

Why is anybody at Ontarioachi paying any attention to a non-member, non-home inspector with an axe to grind?

Don’t play the games. He has no standing in this industry any longer.

Stephen, We would love to ignore many rants, but every once in a while these non-members do actually come up with some good ideas. We don’t care where good ideas come from, if it benefits our members, or Inspectors in Ontario in general we do try to give it proper consideration.

We do of course, once in a while feel we have to defend ourselves from the dross that is written and put the record straight.

The board of directors of OntarioACHI have this year recorded over 600 hours of our own time in trying to do things to benefit our members and the HI profession.

Whenever we’ve arranged benefits for our members we have posted these, and many members are taking advantage of the discounts we have obtained on their behalf.

The less-tangible benefits we have and continue to work on are in relation to professional costs, both monetary and regulatory, that impact us all as inspectors. We have taken a decidedly different approach to other association, and that is to work quietly, behind the scenes and in a co-operative manner to try to engage people to make changes that benefit all concerned.

Sometimes this cannot be done overnight, sometimes it can’t please everyone. We were the first in Ontario to generate a fairly hefty discount for Insurance for our members.

Many members took advantage, other just blamed us for the rise in costs of Insurance premiums. Instead of whining and bleating defeatist complaints, we took the initiative to do something about this situation. Again, these things don’t materialise overnight.

We have seen several moves by varying government agencies to enact regulatory functions that have impacted our profession. Instead of complaining, we are working with these agencies to try to get the things fixed.

Many inspectors on this board have a long history of shouting from the mountain top about how things should not be done the way they see them.

Infrequently do they pronounce from anywhere about how things could be done to improve. Nor do they want to get involved with those who do want to make things better.

Yet for all that, a few inspectors, here at InterNACHI, at OntarioACHI and in the other Associations that are working collaboratively with us spot a gem in the rough of the negativity that is being spewed forth, and we engineer something positive from it. That’s one of the reason we continue to read these rants, and less frequently comment.

Those that know us well, realise we are continuing to work tirelessly, and to some at great expense, for no benefit than our chosen profession.

In the meantime, watch this space, and over on OntarioACHI on the main site (http://ontarioachi.ca) we hope to have something very special to announce in the near future, and it won’t be by way of a message board rant.

I have been watching this diatribe for many years. One thing is certain, the nastiness on this MB has subsided drastically since a few have been encouraged to post elsewhere!