Anyone else experience chest pains in crawlspaces?

Get your self a crawl space creeper so you don’t have to “hunch over”. Drive in style while under the house

I’m sure Nick and Ben will add it to the outlet.

Maybe your jockeys are too tight. Get a bigger size. :wink:

I get that in attics in middle of summer when there’s so much sweat running down my face I cant see…

I spent 3 months going to a chiropractor a couple times a week before going to my regular doctor. MRI revealed a herniated disk and I just finished steroids and will be getting a cortisone injection on Friday. I really wished I had not spent all the money and time with the chiropractor and I would have been healed by now. Lower back pain shoots down my leg when I first get up each day.

My monkey has a rash as a result of too much petting.
It even hurts to wear silk boxers.
Any suggestions?
Please help I’m tired of petting him. He needs a spanking.

Yours is pretty nasty when sheep will not even touch it, Linas.

Happens to me if I do an inspection right after I eat 6 or 7 pizza slices, then have 3 or 4 beers on top of them!

Same if I go to the Mexican Restaurant all-you-can-eat buffet, then have 3 or 4 margaritas.

I’m still baffled as to what is causing this acid reflux, or indigestion!! :mrgreen:

Jim,
Tell us more about your problem with sheep.

It could be Carotid Artery compressing when you bend your head / neck. Information: Carotid artery disease occurs when the major arteries in your neck become narrowed or blocked. These arteries, called the carotid arteries, supply your brain with blood. Your carotid arteries extend from your aorta in your chest to the brain inside your skull.
You are more likely to develop carotid artery disease as you age. Only 1 percent of adults age 50 to 59 have significantly narrowed carotid arteries, but 10 percent of adults age 80 to 89 have this problem.

But as others have indicated, best to have physician check. You might go to a GP, explain whats going on and let him direct you. Just my two cents.

They call you “Sheeps” for a reason.