Anyone heard of G&B Productions, making relocation videos?

I was approached by G&B Productions out of Palm Coast, FL. to be included in a video they produce for local Realtors to give to clients relocating to the town/county. It is essentially an infomercial about available services to help with the move. The main sponsoring agency, lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, etc. are included.

They are charging me $645.00 to be included in the video. Distribution is by being handed a tape, a link on the sponsoring Realtor’s website and on the web at www.mynewcity.com

What’s the story about these folks?

Hhhmmmm…shouldn’t THEY be paying YOU for your time?? Sounds like a scam to me.

Sounds shady!! Don’t do it.

Dennis,

Stay away. Those things hardly ever get distubuted or bring you any returns.

JUst like buying an ad in a realtor’s folder.

Jerry or Gerry or Gerard Troino, owner of G&B productions has been doing some type of videos for years, has opened and closed many, many businesses. Search the Florida Department of Corporations website database and the St. Pete Times. He was or is currently undergoing 20-30 years probation to allow him to pay back investors of a previous business he was involved with. The web site is legitimate, but how many people actually go to it? You could have someone create a similar or better video for you, and mail it to prospects and put it online on your company website.

Hey Dennis,
Are you related to Danny? If so, he can hook you up with the big filmakers can’t he???

I know G & B Productions and the video’s are of no use to any company. It is true that Gerard or Jerry Troino is on probation for having investers invest in a company that did not have a license. He won’t get off of probation until 2011. He is nothing but a con artist and a scammer. I would pass the word to all Realtors, Finance Companys, Title, Insurance and any other business that he tries to do business with. Actually it surprises me that these companies don’t look deeper into whom they are dealing with…NEVER CAN BE TOO SURE…

Kimberly

I know G & B Productions and the video’s are of no use to any company. It is true that Gerard or Jerry Troino is on probation for having investers invest in a company that did not have a license. He won’t get off of probation until 2011. He is nothing but a con artist and a scammer. I would pass the word to all Realtors, Finance Companys, Title, Insurance and any other business that he tries to do business with. Actually it surprises me that these companies don’t look deeper into whom they are dealing with…NEVER CAN BE TOO SURE…

Kimberly

His new company and yet another one is National Realty Connection…LOL how many times does he have to change his company’s name? And for what reasons???

Sounds like a re-hash of an old marketing method. They get you to pay to have your ad put on local maps or phone book covers, then give you the completed maps or phone book covers to hand out.

Already been offered and done by Nachi TV !!! Contact Nick or Valerie :smiley:

Valerie filmed me in Jan; I’ve made a few requests, but have not rec’d it yet.
Have you gotten one?

This was dug out of the heap pile.

Gary,
Yes it was, but the information is still pertinant today.

Russell,
No, I didn’t have one filmed. Felt I would hold off for the future if it is still around.