Anyone know the requirements for Water/Well Testing in New Jersey?

I’ve been pulling my hair out trying to find out the requirements for water/well testing in NJ. They recently passed the Private Well Testing Act, but that only outlines what the testing has to consist of, not the kind of licensure or certification the tester/sample collector must hold, other than that a NJ DEP approved laboratory must perform the testing.

Maybe there’s none and I’m over thinking, but knowing New Jersey as I do, I doubt that’s the case. I mean hell they want you to get a full pesticide applicators license just to perform a WDO inspection.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Did you get any traction with this? I’m looking into the process of finding affiliated labs to perform this, or if we as inspectors can obtain certification. Thanks!

Assistance to OP REVOKED after receiving this message when going to his website…!!

2023-08-11_155718

Hey @jjonas I’m sorry but I saw you mentioned a lab earlier today right here in Jersey, but the comment is no longer visible and I just went to research them. Please feel free to PM me if you’re able to. And thank you!

1 Like

:+1:

@bbelfiore

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like