Anyone want this home? We'll help with closing costs or whatever. Very inexpensive.

I am familiar with this building, as it’s only a few miles from me. It’s not on the beach though, it’s on Tampa Bay. If I wanted a condo, I would be on this.

Just out of curiosity how may homes have been purchased through the buy back guarantee? 3?

Nick may finance it for you…

I wouldn’t ask him to. My inspection company is still fairly new, and though business is building, I’m not where I need to be. My interests are far better served by putting all available funds back into the business.
I know what your all thinking… Isn’t that guy going to be in the hall of fame later this year? Is he not a future CMI? Surely he must have piles of cash just laying around. But no, I’m still building…not there yet. I would love to have a place to spend some time in the winter that isn’t so close to Buffalo.

This is #7 and we are buying another next month which will be #8. Out of the 8, we flipped 5, rented out one, own this one, and have one under agreement to buy.

In each case where we bought a home, the InterNACHI inspector became a king and a legend among the real estate agents in his (all 8 inspectors were male) local market.

I never thought of that. When InterNACHI buys the home, then the inspector is looked upon with a special status by the local Realtors. Nice.

Yep. And not only because we diffused a complaint, but also because we use the referring agent to buy the property back, and then to re-list it. $$$ Guess who that agent is going to use for home inspections for the rest of her career?

would make an excellent tuesday night auction :slight_smile: … I’ll start $1000

We’re actually going to auction off our next Buy Back property on this message board.

If you aren’t a participating in InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee… do so: www.nachi.org/buy

Interesting but I am surprised there is no elevator in 55 plus residence.

How far is it from Burkeson?

I think you know better .Obviously a typo.

just what the listings says

Its on the 1st floor anyway if that is right. I thought 307 referred to 3 rd floor

We just listed it: https://www.nachi.org/documents2012/2616%20Cove%20Cay%20MLS%20copy.pdf

This week we had the HVAC system repaired and serviced.

Nick, maybe this in the InterNACHI timeshare that we all members can reserve time in as a membership benefit.

You can rent this property out: https://www.nachi.org/cove-cay.htm

Small world - my dad actually lives in this complex… and some folks may need some geography lessons (this place is in Clearwater on the other coast - if you can see the “ocean” from this place you would have to be Superman).

Its actually not on the beach at all - its in the bay side of Clearwater. No beach or gulf views but it is a nice complex with a marina and golf course.

FYI - my dad got his place 2/2 a couple years ago for like 89k (prices have gone up like crazy)…

Cheers,

KJ

Tampa, Florida Home Inspector

It’s perfect for a member who wants nice housing at almost no cost. We’ll help with closing costs and down payment.

Yep! Looking out at Tampa bay …Safety Harbor around the corner…
I was born in Tampa.
If it was on the Gulf side I’d think about it, but no renting allowed with this one.

Here is a Google Earth shot of it…