Appliance Rebates-Big Bread website

Anybody else receive an email advertising this website where you can enter appliance information and retrieve rebates for our clients regarding rebates/credits available for various appliance replacement.

It looks like it is still in the early development stage (Beta 1.0).

www.bigbread.net

I got it today. Looked at it for a min. then I saw the $100 price. I need to see a little more before I shell out money. A free trial would be the way to go with it being new.

That’s what I was thinking as well. Especially when I noticed that it says it is currently in the Beta phase of development.

Jeremiah and Robert:
It’s free. We’ve also gone through an overhaul of the site based on a lot of user feedback. Take a look at this You Tube video for an explanation of how it works.

Let me know what you think and what we can do to make it even better.

Tony Maull
Founder and President
SaveBigBread.com

Check out this rebate site for energy rebates. You can get the search widget code for you site. I have it on the bottom of my home page here.

Jeremiah and Linas, thanks for the info. Good marketing possibilities.

If I give my clients information, what types of contact can they expect to receive from your company? I realize they can “opt out” I’m sure, but I’m curious what drives the other side of this coin.

I would just like to know a bit more