Approaching 1st Anniversary of Daily Door Prize. What can we give or do special?

I like both of these ideas.

OK he will let you spend a month with his car. Washing it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Sorry Wendy
I could not resist.

OK I vote for the Flir too

I vote for 100 Life time NACHI memberships. For Existing Members Only

Nick Forget the life time membership I changed my mind. Ill go with the 2008 convention.

Hi Nick,
I think these are all terrific ideas! The all expense paid trip to the 2008 NACHI convention would be great, and the “NACHI makeover for success” is something we could all use. Plus, I think the FLIR B2 camera to include a certification course would be the icing on the cake.

Keep up the good work!

Quote: Jim Bushart:
How about a “NACHI Makeover for Success”…

Website (improvement or development), business card (improvement or development), brochures (improvement or development), some new state-of-the-art tools, and a pass to some outstanding training by NACHI vendors?
End Quote:

Quote: Jamie Wisecup.
How about a free trip to Nachi 2008 convention-entrance, air and hotel or any of the above? That’s something no one has yet!
End Quote:

**Quote: Bruce Graham **
A Flir b2 or SD would be nice
End Quote:

Flir

How about all of the above, with different ones posted on different boards?:mrgreen: Now, THAT would be special!

I’ll take the flir.

Make a listing of available prizes and allow the winner to choose one. Keep giving one away until the list is depleted. Just a thought. (No repeat winners would be nice).

I’ll throw in one life-time membership in the NACHI National Chapter and National Home Inspector Technical Institute ($500.00 value) to ge the list started.

Okay, we’re gonna get a master list going for the winners of the anniversary door prize(s)?

I’ll donate 10 hard bound copies of the NACHI cookbook in full color to give to your clients.

Ill pass on that one.

If you don’t like it you don’t have to be rude, just don’t take it. You just show how childish you are. You don’t seem to realize how many inspectors have already emailed me with ideas of giving the cookbook as a thank you gift to their clients after the inspection. But it’s your loss, not mine.

I don’t see any thing rude in my statement

( Ill pass on that one. )

I thought it was being polite.

Sounds like your the childish one with the fire in her shorts.

Why post it then? Just keep it to yourself if you don’t like it.
Is it news worthy that you must post it in front of all 10k members?

No, I think not.

That’s pretty good advice for you as well Wendy.

Ill post anything *** thing I like with in the rules of the MB. Not what you think.

Whatever.

You know around here it seems like the only advice anyone wants is something that shuts me up. Lania and probably a bunch of her realtor friends, came to read after the AR debacle, and my clients came here and read after Lewis and George caused all sorts of trouble, and they couldn’t see anything that I was doing wrong. They wondered why I put up with it so long, but that’s all.

They did posit the theory that you all are threatened by a female home inspector and a strong one at that, so you just can’t leave me alone. Every time I post, someone has to come here and post a smart *** remark. You can’t just treat me the way you would another male inspector. You make up lies about me and the way I post to ease your conscience and then you believe them. So very sad.

You woud be happy if I just disappeared, but the truth of the matter is that I have just as much right to this bb as you do and any other association wouldn’t treat me like this, just NACHI.

Then don’t be dismayed when you come off looking petty and childish.

Ouch…bit my tongue again.:wink:

Who is looking or sounding childish??? :shock: :shock:

</IMG></IMG>