Are all the classes required for the 4 point included in the Florida 120 hours and CPI requirements?

Or is the advanced HVAC class required for the 4 point different than the classes I already took for the CPI certification and the 120 hours required for Florida licensing?

1 Like

Sorry, we have to put you on hold, Marc Goldenberg will be with you soon. :grinning: :notes:
@mgoldenberg

1 Like

Hi Carl.
Instead of one of those long winded messages, call me & we’ll go over the Florida State Citizens form, which I use & has never been rejected by other carriers.
954-326-2679

2 Likes

Carl great to speak with you & good luck!
I sent you a buch of info files.
ps>> I agree with you that Scott is a big mean poopie pants. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey Marc I’m also in Florida an like you I also use the citizens form and haven’t had any issues either. One of the few problem I have with that form is the fact that it asks under the electrical “is amperage sufficient for current usage” how would anyone know without doing a calculation which is way beyond the scope of the inspection ?

Never did any calcs.
I think what they’re looking for here is the older, obsolete 60 amp service, which they may not accept.
Actually, as long as there’s a 100 amp minimum I’m OK… … …
unless they have an arc welder in the garage. :grimacing:

Most homes in my area are 125-150-200 amp. If there’s a 100 amp the home usually is on gas for the clothes dryer-water heater-range.
So if I see a 60 amp with no gas service, I have to make a judgement call, but it has never happened yet in over 9000 inspections.

1 Like