Are Steelers going to win another Super Bowl this year?

Jeff Barnes is laughing at us.:wink:

Now how you know that???:o:o:)

Ah…oh…Steelers lose to the “bottom-feeding” Raiders…I have a feeling the Steelers will be staying home this year and WATCHING the playoffs. GO VIKES !!

Had the lead in the 4th quarter, 5 out of 6 of their losses.

Steeler’s play the juggernaut Browns this Thursday on National TV.
This should be an easy win for the Steelers.

Browns showed some life today against the Chargers.

1-11 tied with Tampa, St Louis for rights to #1 pick.

Anyone interested in a General Managers position? If so contact Randy Lerner at the Browns Headquarters.

Hahhaaaa…:twisted:

How about them Steelers. Its pretty bad when you can’t beat the Browns.

Uh,…I think you’re supposed to have the lead at the end of the game*…*:p:p

:lol:Hi, guys.

Well, I gotta tell something you just ain’t gonna believe…(if you aren’t going to believe it, should I tell you anyway? O.K. I will.):grin::grin:

I had this dream, see?!?.. and there was this football game, see!?! The game was between the Cleveland Browns…you remember them, don’t you? They used be a football up by the lake…:wink::wink:

Well, in this dream (and remember, dreams ain’t reality) the Brown played the Pittsburgh Steelers, and…well, it’s just a dream, y’know…:roll::roll:

You ain’t gonna believe this…

The BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS!!!:|.):|.):|.)

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-…hoo boy, that’s a good one!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I know…the Steelers are the defending SUPER BOWL Champs! And the Browns are …well, the Browns.:sad:

But, like I said, it was only a dream.:wink:

(Dreams are what life is made of.)
[RIGHT]

[/RIGHT]

It’s pretty bad. I’ve never seen a team lose by a touchdown or less so many times in the 4th quarter (and being up in the 4th quarter in 4 or 5 of those losses). Are they out of the playoffs now?

Well my team has not won much the last 7 yrs…

And the Bungles have had one (count 'em – “1”) winning season in the last 19 years.

One-and-out in the playoffs. And don’t blame it Palmer’s injury. The offense scored enough to win, but the defense gave up enough to lose.

Jae

Bengals are solid this year have a shot at the super bowl. Be happy!!

Nick and Steeler’s fans. Steeler’s have won a lot of super bowls and are a solid organization. Be happy!!

Browns fans and myself. Browns won a game against a rival and there is hope that this once proud team will turn it around and be a playoff team.

It is a reason to be happy!!

Are Steelers going to win another Super Bowl this year?

For real?

There chances are a little better than you winning a good payday from Lotto …:twisted:

I would have to agree with that.

Wrong answer. Go Pats!:stuck_out_tongue:

I guess we’ll know if Steelers are still alive by tomorrow.

I think we knew yesterday…

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_325.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_300.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZUxdm082WQUS