Are you IAC2?

Dave how would you know you’ve been an Associate for over 8 years! Where is your experience?

Don’t know who you are addressing, Raymond, but I passed the ASHI exam over ten years back. When did you pass it? Oh ya, you didn’t. :shock: :oops::oops:

Regards,
Norm :lol:

How could you pass a test over 8 years ago when you were and are an associate?

Have been at this longer than 10 years and passed the Ashi tests.

Thanks Dave.

:lol:

Not sure what you’re talking about Ray/bugmenot. Was a Candidate way back when, if that’s what you mean.
You know, your more than welcome to address me using whatever name you want, but once this all blows over there will be three names associuated to this embarrassing fiasco that everyone remembers: Raymond E. Wand (a.k.a. Bugmenot), Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I have no problem with that. :lol:

Now, be a good boy, bugmenot, and call me “Dave” some more to show everyone how frustrated you are at not knowing my real identity.

OK, everyone: Bet ya a fiver he can’t resist the urge to respond, and will call me “Dave” for lack of my real name. :lol:

Regards,
Norm :wink:

Thanks Dave!

More nothings as usual!

Always entertaining!

How About Having Esa Classes And Certification Count?

Norm,

You spammer scumbag imposter. Go f yourself.

Have an extra nice NACHI day, a-hole.

FOR THOSE WONDERING WHY I POSTED THIS:

I DISAGREE WITH MANY ON THIS BB, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DISAGREE. BUT, WHEN SOME PHONEY SPAMMER BASTARD STARTS PICKING ON A NACHI MEMBER, I TEND TO GO AFTER THAT PERSON.

SO IT GOES WITH NORM “MR MASSENGILL” BUSHMAN, A CREEP WHO APPARENTLY DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS OR INTEGRETY TO USE HIS OWN NAME.

BOOTLICKER…

thanks joe

also

esa certification is fine for IAC2

Joe
Why don’t you tell us how you really feel?
Larry

Joe, don’t hold back now

Mic

Hey Roy;

Why does your discription below your user name say “Active Poster” instead of “NACHI Member”?

Did you get caught up in Krystals sweep?

Results for NACHI03082714 Name:Roy D. Cooke, SrContact:E-Mail Roy D. Cooke, Sr](Find Certified Home Inspectors Near You - InterNACHI®)NACHI ID:NACHI03082714City: BrightonState/Province: ONCountryCanadaCertification Status: Valid through September 26th, 2009
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors is a non-profit organization helping home inspectors maintain inspection excellence. For more information about NACHI, visit www.nachi.org.

Nick were can i take IAC2 class i am interested but i live in oregon does the wagon train go this far west? thanks david

Prolab class is an ESA Class they send you to ESA!!! I just took the 16 hour Radon class at ESA and the NEHA test and passed it was an intense two days. After that I took the ESA Indoor Air Quality 16 Hour Class and the Advanced Mold Class What a week! I am IAC2 Certified and proud of it.