Arizona inspector needed to oversee several home contracting projects.

----- Original Message -----
To: FastReply@nachi.org
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:22 AM
Subject: InterNACHI Question

Hi NACHI,

I have called around (without luck) this morning looking for somebody who can review the work of home repair and maintenance contractors and sign off on the work as being performed properly, the scope of the work being appropriate (everything was done that should have been done - i.e. ALL the dry rot was removed or ALL the necessary paint prep was done), the proper materials are being used for the job, the materials are applied or installed according to the manufacturers recommendations. The contractor will not be paid until the inspector signs off on it. The contractor is required to correct anything that does not pass inspection.

This requires a higher level of training than I think most home inspection requires.

If you know of vendors offering this service, I would appreciate it if you could pass this information along. If you do not, you might want to start offering courses on providing this service. I have at least 3 projects per year that would require this kind of expertise.

Sincerely,

Lee Howington

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Haettenschweiler][size=1][FONT=Arial]Freescale General Business Information[/FONT][/size][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Haettenschweiler][size=1][FONT=Arial]Freescale Internal Use Only ***[/size][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Haettenschweiler]
[FONT=Arial][size=1]Freescale Confidential Proprietary*[/size]**[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Haettenschweiler]%between%](http://www.nachi.org/forum/)[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler][FONT=Arial Black]Lee Howington[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler]***[FONT=Arial Black]Test Engineer***[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler]***[FONT=Arial Black]Freescale MOS 12 Die Manufacturing***[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler]***[FONT=Arial Black]SPS - Order Fulfillment Organization***[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler]***[FONT=Arial Black]1300 North Alma School Road, Chandler, Arizona 85225***[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler]***[FONT=Arial Black]Phone: 480-814-3788***[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Haettenschweiler]
[/FONT][/FONT]

We’re pushing www.OverSeeIt.com Make sure you join! It is free!