ASHI Ad in Phone Book

Originally Posted By: rharr03
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi All,

I was thumbing through the yellow pages in the phone book checking out the display ads for H.I.'s. Came across a pretty good sized ASHI ad listing their members, etc. Makes me ![icon_evil.gif](upload://1gvq2wV2azLs27xp71nuhZOKiSI.gif) for some reason? I want to go up against it with an super sized Ad of my own listing NACHI members in the same "angelic" light as they seem to have done with their members. (Not to be an a-@#%^*& about it or anything.) I wasn't going to advertise in the Y.P.'s this year, but now feel I want to just so I can COUNTER their Ad and use the NACHI logo, criteria..etc.

Then again..what do I really know about any of this yet. I'm a newbie.

Hope you can make out the scanned image-

Rodney Harrell
Ankeny Home Inspection

Originally Posted By: rharr03
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Okay, so I’m not good with HTML…Imaging…or anything too technical. Cut and Paste - now THAT I can do!

Sorry about that! Here’s my own personal “keyboard” copy of the Ad for anyone who’s interested:

American Society of Home Inspections (all caps) (size is 2.5x1.5)
ASHI

The following members of ASHI have met the Society's testing, experience, and professional requirements, and subscribe to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.

(The ASHI logo)

MEMBERS (and there's a list of 6 or so)

I'm sure you've seen this Ad in your own area(s). Just wish I could ad NACHI info. next to it. Hey..! My business would be listed just NEXT to it in alphabetical order. Not a bad idea! ![icon_idea.gif](upload://6VKizmOm2U7YYmfXNtFW4XTwFVy.gif)

Rodney Harrell
Ankeny Home Inspector