ASHI and NAHI to merge due to dwindling membership numbers.

How could you have a take over when you have no stockholders and only members? The membership in each organization would need to approve any merger. It can not be done by just one person or group.

Hey there’s a novel idea, members having the right to approve the merger. Viva la differnce!

[quote=“jbushart”]

Scott,

I have some interesting email communications from Nick going back several years

[quote]

You keep emails from years back?:shock: I’m not going to ask why. I have more important things to do.

[FONT=Arial]Scott,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Consider this a formal request…I would ask that you look into this matter and ask … Is this how ASHI wants to be represented by its members?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Is this type of behavior by an ASHI member {s} the way we want THE PUBLIC should see ASHI members behave? [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Does this type of behavior reflect poorly on ASHI or does it promote ASHI members as good, decent, civil and PROFESSIONAL? [/FONT]

James is not the only one who has found it necessary to keep meticulous records. Posts have a tendency to disappear into thin air on this site, contrary to the oft repeat free speech theory. Truth does not always have a front seat.

Raymond Wand…Here was the question…

Originally Posted by fcarrio http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
Scott,
How does ASHI keep the “hackers” and the trash talkers off of the ASHI board?
End Quote:

Read your response… It makes NO SENSE ! :roll:

PS:
You have been kicked out of four associations. Are you telling me that NOW you are a a member of ASHI and a spokesman for ASHI?

Frank

I am a proud member of ASHI. Just got my 5 year pin, and prior to that originally joined ASHI in 1991, for 5 years I believe, then left, then rejoined.

There isn’t any need to keep hackers out because everyone is happy knowing that ASHI is administered completely differently than Nachi, its a democracy. People have rights and the rights are honoured. As I pointed out earlier unlike the ESOP of which you share in the actions of the ESOP, the ethics committee of ASHI has guidelines, procedures and bylaws to follow because legally they are obligated.

So yes given my length of time with ASHI and having taken the exams and realizing it takes longer than 30 seconds to apply I think I am duly qualified to comment.

Four associations Frank? I have only been kicked out of Nachi, which was an honour given what I have been able to expose. See; you are not discerning enough to find out the facts and the facts you think you do have are erroneous. Nice try. Next.

Stockholders?

takeover
noun: a change by sale or merger in the controlling interest of a corporation

In this case it’s an organization. No stockholders needed.

[FONT=Arial]Raymond,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]“The Facts” about you getting kicked out of four associations are “Not Mine”. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]They are public knowledge posted on the different association’s bulletin boards / message boards by members of the Board of Directors of the associations that you were kicked out of.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]The members of the Board of Directors posted “The Facts”…. not me…. So…. Get YOUR facts straight![/FONT]

Frank

You are showing how naive you are. You are promoting falsities as facts. I asked you what four associations. Nachi yes. OAHI removed me contrary to bylaws and policies all documented, and that is an ongoing matter. Do the math, that is only two associations. Now how do you get four? Now I see why you are on the ESOP!

Also if you cared to look further you would have seen my replies and facts as to why I was unlawfully removed from OAHI.

Duty Calls… Gotta go for now…:wink:

Again, the members of each organization would need to approve any such action. Each would require a 2/3 vote of their membership for it to pass.

Why don’t you spend more time with ASHI and build it up so much that InterNACHI isn’t a factor?

I just don’t understand why anyone would want to spend so much time in the short time we have on this Earth to complain about InterNACHI on their website. Everyone that has a membership here are adults. Just like ASHI or any other organization, they will discover and determine if they want to be involved in that organization or not and they can do it without us trying to guide them.

Thank GOD for state licensing.

:(Boo Hoo Hoo! Poor Raymond… Sorry but I have to go now:(

Frank, you know me, too.

I am a hard headed SOB.

But I will make you a deal…I will take my blog off-line the day that Nick/NACHI stops deleting posts.

I promised to start it ONLY upon the first arbitrary act of censorship. It took less than a day.

JB

I have to agree with you. The minute anyone tries to present the facts/documents they are removed.

Nachi is well established at embellishing falsities as the truth. How quickly Frank has needed to exit when he can’t back up his so called facts.

Well, why do I need to go to ASHI and build it when I can promote it as a legitimate ethical accrediting body right here! :smiley: ASHI is doing well given the apparent attempts to defeat by the Nachi bashers. After all it was Nick who coined the phrase, “ASHI SCUMBAGS”! or stating it takes less than 30 seconds to become an ASHI member!

And for the record I have always been a promoter of licencing for exactly the reason you see demonstrated here by Nachi members. (some not all).

InterNACHI can never merge with ASHI. ASHI is a known diploma mill with a 35 second, online application that asks for nothing more than a valid credit card. Don’t take my word for it, here: http://www.homeinspector.org/join/application/default.aspx

Jim may have discovered a member who didn’t fulfill our entrance requirements, I don’t know. But in pointing this out, he makes my point for me… ASHI has no entrance requirements to fulfill.

Jim talks about “spin” but oddly fails to point out that ASHI’s 5,300 members include “members” who did nothing more than produce a valid credit card. Perhaps InterNACHI should count the 150,000+ who at least passed our entrance exam as “members.”

And Nachi has no membership levels, everyone is equal or assumed to be equal when in fact they are not. You want everyone in Nachi to be equal without them having to prove anything other than being able to complete an online test which anyone can could take on behalf of the aspiring member.

How is that going to hold up in court? It won’t and its not going to take a Philidelphia lawyer to prove it.

Just had an Agent call 2 hours ago to get an Inspection for his client.
Said he wanted an NACHI guy and got me through the site.

Thanks Nick