ASHI going bankrupt? Down to skeleton staff to try to please Chase Bank by morning.

Just like Government agencies—when it doesn’t work any longer—reorganize—even if it is every 3 weeks. Next thing you know they will be changing their name. Maybe ASHI-lite………….

Yeah, to match their 30-second, online “Shazam!” membership application: https://www.homeinspector.org/join/application/default.aspx which requires NOTHING but a valid credit card to join. :roll:

And their highest level of membership requirements aren’t much better. For fool membership, ASHI only requires the passing of the same minimum standard, beginners exam (NHIE) that many states use to license newbies fresh out of school.

Is your home inspector blind?

To do away with one position only to establish another one with the same functions is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. But, then I am not a member of the organization and don’t really have a dog in the fight.

I guess ASHI lite is better than ASHI whole

www.TooDumbToInspect.com

That’s funny… you are bad

Ok now how did you get that URL as the ASHI home page.?

www.ItsEasyBob.com

----:stuck_out_tongue:

Nope Dale. Copy or type the URL you posted into your address bar, nothing comes up. Then copy or type www.TooDumbToInspect.com into your address bar.

-----:stuck_out_tongue:

I knew I saw that URL somewhere before.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:FxbNHmFDp7IJ:www.nachi.org/forum/f13/just-bought-100-000-00-worth-hg-software-you-guys-need-33902/index9.html+/www.toodumbtoinspect.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I’d tell you the secret way I did it, but I didn’t do it. The site was set up by an ASHI President of all people. His position is that ASHI has become a diploma mill for newbies and I couldn’t agree more.

I just did

Advanced Search
WebHide optionsShow options…
Results 1 - 3 of 3 for www.toodumbtoinspect.com. (0.50 seconds)

Search Results

[ol]
[li]Results include your SearchWiki notes for www.toodumbtoinspect.com. Share these notes[/li]Copy and paste this link into an email or IM:

See a preview of the shared page
[li]I just bought $100000.00 worth of HG software for you guys who chrome://searchshield/content/safe.gif[/li]
ashi …well, see for yourself! www.TooDumbToInspect.com. ‘Imagination is more important than knowledge’ (sometimes) Mario Kyriacou CHI CMI-NACHI Canadian
www.nachi.org/forum/f13/just-bought…/index9.html - Cached - Similar -
[li]InspectionNews - Home Inspection - View Single Post - Nicks plan chrome://searchshield/content/safe.gif[/li]
From a pure businessman’s point of view, anyone too dumb to join InterNACHI is probably too dumb to inspect for consumers.
www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/45010-post8.html - Cached - Similar -
[li]1994 Chaparral - potential new boat owner? - iboats Boating Forumschrome://searchshield/content/safe.gif[/li]
10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Feb 11, 2006
I did, and I learned how to do a complete down-to-the-bare-hull restoration on a 1992 Rinker boat because I was too dumb to inspect the
yamaha's overheating | Boating Forum - iboats Boating Forums - Cached - Similar -
[/ol]

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 3 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

*-----:stuck_out_tongue:

Those are the results of a search. I was saying that unlike the link you created which only works on this message board, the URL created by the ASHI Pres is real. Type it into your address bar (not search engine) and see.

It’s called domain masking.

I wonder if he will renew the domain:D

Domain Name: TOODUMBTOINSPECT.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 27-oct-2008
Creation Date: 27-oct-2008
Expiration Date: 27-oct-2009

If ASHI goes under, it won’t point to anything anyway.

ASHI closing its doors and going out of business will be the worst thing I can imagine for InterNACHI.