ASHI Need Our Help

Maybe this would be a good time for Nick to speak with Ameri-spec about moving all those franchise inspectors over to NACHI. $$$

Do you take food stamps James?
S&H Green stamps perhaps?

They will join NACHI and still need coverage. Maybe Nick will just buy them out.
</IMG>

When you hear a knock at your door and a small child or ASHI Candidate holds out his “Give to ASHI” can, just drop in the coins.

Nope…and we don’t take any of them silly RR referral reward checks, either.:wink:

Now…for the entertainment part of our fundraising telathon, we have the ASHI Board of Directors conducting a class on the fundamentals of good spelling in writing a report. Enjoy.

Please keep those pledge dollars coming in. We hope to be up to $50 by the end of the week.

Funny…:smiley: The checks in the mail.:wink:

Perhaps with each Dollar pledged we could get 10/hrs of CMI education credits.:twisted:

Now as for your Stooges bit, how dare you denigrate the sacred Stooges by associating them with ASHI, shame on you James.:smiley:

We will wrap up tonight’s entertainment for our fundraiser…“CASHI for ASHI” with this prophetic farewellto our dear friends…

You are really loving this, aren’t you, Jim?:roll:

Donations Accepted, ASHI Members ](http://www.ronshardwebapps.com/donations.asp)
And Their Children Will Thank You.](http://www.ronshardwebapps.com/donations.asp)

I really thought it was odd yesterday when I saw this person. I did not know they were in that dire need of money!

ashi.jpg

Wow…Jim Morrison looks pretty haggard in that photo. Things must be much worse than we thought…

Jim’s inspecting in Mexico. He’s a smart dude.

Wow. Not really a good time to have a North American cap on membership eh?

I usually post the amusing threads from the ASHI message board on another thread specifically designed for that purpose, but I thought I would post this one here since it is so “on topic”.

I love these guys…

It looks like the Financial Director forgot to tell the Executive Director that ASHI is all out of money.:wink:

You gotta love this.

From the Financial Director’s letter…

Now, the spin that the Executive Director puts on this…

WOW! Someone is an ardent ASHI Kool Aid drinker!

Ohhhhhhhh, so that’s the excuse! “It is not our fault, it is the Real Estate market’s”. Sure …

Perhaps because there is absolutely no benefit to be branded as an ASSOCIATE. Of course the remaining old crows will stay on board, for they are able to feed their egos with the new “Certified Member” designation that is a blatant rip-off of NACHI’s. :roll:

As usual, ASHI prefers to hide behind closed doors. Geez, they sure have A LOT to hide!

Since when? Why aren’t I given a free ride, Mr. Gromicko?

Once again, ASHI lying their @$$es off for the sake of staying relevant.:twisted:

Whatever.

Thanks for the spin job! And thanks to Jim Bushart for exposing the shady practices of these ASHI cockroaches.:smiley:

When the President of ASHI’s Massachusetts Chapter, Jim Morrison, created the blog devoted to “bring down NACHI” (he has since emmigrated to Mexico where there are no HI licensing laws), where was ASHI’s indignation?