ASHI Pushing for Tougher Laws in Georgia

Originally Posted By: jeffghooper
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

JB,

Quote:
very incompetent attorneys

That "I" word is the one that gets you in the most trouble from a legal standpoint, as it requires that you prove it. It is the one word that gets the big bucks in the courtroom.

--
Jeff G. Hooper
(hooperette want a be) nachiBFD

Originally Posted By: jbushart

jeffghooper wrote:
JB,

Quote:
very incompetent attorneys

That "I" word is the one that gets you in the most trouble from a legal standpoint, as it requires that you prove it. It is the one word that gets the big bucks in the courtroom.

Wrong, again, Jeff.

Malicious intent would require identifying, by name or description, a specific individual so that individual could prove damages. But, nice try. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

JB,

Quote:
In Florida, only fictitious names of sole proprietorships or partnerships need to be registered

True,

Also Corporations, S Corps, LLC's, the DBA is what is in your recent post. What else is there?

See you proved me right again.

Are you even sure the name you are stating or suggesting is even a business entity? Call Michael and check. Before you do, call Nick first, he may want to talk to you a little befor you call.

--
Jeff G. Hooper

jeffghooper wrote:
See you proved me right again. .
![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

JB,

Quote:
Wrong, again, Jeff.

Malicious intent would require identifying, by name or description, a specific individual so that individual could prove damages. But, nice try.

No, you are wrong.

It is called Defamation. To say one is incompetent if they posses a certificate of compentency issued by the state requires proof if an action is brought. Been there, done that. You need to bone up on your law, it is only about 20 years behind the times and 1,200 miles away.

--
Jeff G. Hooper

JB,

Quote:
Malicious intent would require identifying, by name or description, a specific individual so that individual could prove damages.

Again, would you like me to drop the names so that you can d just that?

You made a statement that I have not been crossed by competent attorney's, implieing they could impeach me. Let me name a few and then you can restate your comment incorporating their name into the statement you made. Thereby providing me with Prima Facia Evidence of Malicious Intent.

--
Jeff G. Hooper

jeffghooper wrote:
JB,

Quote:
Wrong, again, Jeff.

Malicious intent would require identifying, by name or description, a specific individual so that individual could prove damages. But, nice try.

No, you are wrong.

It is called Defamation. To say one is incompetent if they posses a certificate of compentency issued by the state requires proof if an action is brought. Been there, done that. You need to bone up on your law, it is only about 20 years behind the times and 1,200 miles away.

Continue your dilusion that every attorney in your phone book can sue me because of my position (which I still maintain, by the way) that any attorney that could not impeach you is incompetent. Let each of them prove that they, individually, have been damaged by that statement that they can prove I directed toward them.

In the meantime, I will turn off my computer and go enjoy my dinner. Talk to you later.

--

www.monachi.org

JB,

Have a nice meal. What's for dinner?

--
Jeff G. Hooper

JB,

Back when I lived in the uncivilized world, there was a town, Mound City, MO. that had the best suger cured bacon in the world. Check to see if the butcher is still there for me. I do miss that bacon. Unsliced, rind still on it.

Think I will make a BLT now.

--
Jeff G. Hooper

Originally Posted By: tallen

jeffghooper wrote:
JB,

Back when I lived in the uncivilized world, there was a town, Mound City, MO. that had the best suger cured bacon in the world. Check to see if the butcher is still there for me. I do miss that bacon. Unsliced, rind still on it.

Think I will make a BLT now.

I love to F'up a thread.

The best Bacon I have found is in Spain and Briton. They call it something different, but it makes the best of our best seem well, kinda sad.

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005