ASHI sends out postcard encouraging inspectors to join InterNACHI. Thanks ASHI!

Thanks Nick.

Thank You Larry…I better be fine or Brian Kelly will have his hands full…:shock:

They have a $25.00 ANNUAL convenience fee. What the hell?

LOL…Convenient for who? I never find it convenient just to hand over 25 bucks to someone I don’t know and for what I don’t know. I didnt get the post card or it may have gotten tossed as most junk mail never gets more than a glance. I did get a bright yellow oversized postcard but I thought it was from Mike the Millionare HI. Never read any of it.

Hope all goes well Dale.

Dale,

I just got in. Where the hell you going? :sarcasm: :wink:

How are we suppose to go eat gelato if you’re screwin’ around with nurses? :smiley:

Hey guys/gals,
It’s just a post card from another organization/biz wanting your money. What’s the big deal? Toss it like any other piece of mail you get and don’t want to respond to. Let’s not make a federal case out of this non-InterNACHI members.

Relax, InterNACHI is by far the best inspectors association in my opinion. Others may differ and probably will, but lets get on to more important things like elevating the image if the home inspection industry as a whole! Good night and good luck.

I’m getting endoscopy surgery done tomorrow morning (out patient, will be home at noon) to see if they can repair my pancreas going down my throat to repair a bile duct correctly in my pancreas without cutting me open…:frowning:

So. You are getting surgery in you endo :mrgreen: . Be very careful, Dale.

Seriously, buddy. I am praying for you. We all get older and have to recognize that.

Take it from me (my Mom is a Doctor and knows how to kick a$$), cut out ALL cheese and lay of the soda’s. It helps.

May He be with you, protect you and make His face to shine upon you.

Be well, my friend. :smiley:

Get well buddy as I am not that motivated. :smiley: :wink:

keep the faith

Our prayers our with you, Dale. O:)

You’ve got me thinking about the 12 pack of pop a day habit…:shock:

Dan H,

After conferring with one of the Original Founders of the ASHI Organization, I find that ASHI is not an Organization that I could ever find reason to affiliate with.

If ASHI Works for Someone like You…GREAT.
Keep remitting your Annual Dues Check / Payment.

[quote=jhagarty]
Dan H,

I’ve been contacted several times on this subject.
Tell them same thing, along with telling them to check both orgs out locally.

Of course if they are really interested in HI education, they should google
internachi education and ashi education.
Kinda interesting when you google the most important thing involved in this profession… ashi comes up with 111,000 items:D
internachi comes up with 32,000:roll: :roll:

Wow. google nahi. the org that is dead, and offers it’s members nothing per gromicko ] leads the pack with 545,000 :smiley:

Now if there are interested in finding out where their membership $s go, google lawsuits of both orgs and gromicko :roll: :roll:

Gosh, searching sites /comparing orgs on what really matters is fun,
too bad I goota go to work,

1 final one. for now :)]
Google ashi members, 215,000 ,
nachi members 22,900

[quote=dharris]

Type home inspection education and Nachi is listed in the number 1 spot!!!

I’m praying for you too Dale, or is that to?

Nick
Im sorry to disagree with you but your wrong! ASHI does have one membership requirement.
SEND MONEY!!!

Dale
Hope your doing well!

Came on to this thread late in the game . . .

Dale- Hope all’s well!!