ASHI Thread of the Week

Its too bad your lousy attempt to accomplish this is by feeding them to the ASHI bed partner vendors for education and then provide them “mentoring” from a dinosaur who just happened to have performed enough inspection to be considered a “veteran”. Yes, that is much better than sending them to NACHI, were they receive access to most of the educational resources they need directly from NACHI, most free of charge and much more insightful than those ridiculously priced slabs of paper that ASHI calls textbooks. We also have an environment that actually fosters development, instead of one which is so concerned about posturing that developing competence is an afterthough.

Since when does being an ASHI member insure competence? There are several “Full” ASHI members in my area with years of “experience” and I inspect circles around them, despite being a HI for less than a year with less than the magical number of 250 inspections. Thanks for the bang up job ASHI, it was them that made it difficult to break into the business but it will be because of them that I will dominate my service area within a few years. Keep up the good work!

Its nice to know that someone in ASHI is thinking of the profession rather than thinking for it. I tip my hat to you fine sir.:cool:

Its called MARKETING, you should try figuring it out. Like virtually any service or product out there, not everyone understands us nor is everyone inclined to try us. Offering freebies is an incentive that pays off in the end with paying patronage. I’m sure ASHI would do the same if they actually had something to offer and if they could draw in more newbie HI to pay for it…

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZSYYYYYYKUUS

Sounds like a good idea to me!:smiley: Sounds like an inevitability given your current lust for the newbie HI’s being churned out of the mills known as Home Inspector Schools, your penchant for controlling the industry and your belief that everything you “provide” has to be either through a vendor or provided at a king’s ransom. It would be nice if NAHI had the same concept but I guess they are during just fine as long as they can sue NACHI for something.:roll:

I just like the fact that a NACHI member has decided to post for all, what many of us has known about and read about, for some time now.

There was no righteous indignation on the part of Dan H when he has known that there are many ASHI members who hack this very message board with passwords of NACHI members.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

Dan, you’d be doing NACHI a huge favor if you were to post all those e-mails you received from NACHI members. Of course, you’ll need to include their names and the dates, or we might believe you fabricated them. The question is whether or not you have the courage of your convictions. Of course a 100 compleints out of more than 9000 members aint much. And, if they think NACHI sucks so much, they can always leave the org. Will they? probably not.

If these e-mails are too much for you to sort, then please forward them to Deanna Willis or Lisa Endza, with my blessing. You can also send them to me.

Thanks!

Exactly!

I guess I should clarify that what I have posted are my observations (which may be shared by many NACHI members but are not necessarily the opinion of all NACHI members). The essence of NACHI is strong enough that it doesn’t require a “unified” voice, an army of supporters to back it up and censorship to maintain it.

Nick,
I would say that you are voicing the opinion of about 99.99% of NACHI members. In all reality I do not think that even 1% of our members agree with anything that Dan Harris has to say.

He is a low life that comes out and stabs you in the back and then slithers back under the rock where he has been hiding. He ALWAYS speaks out of both sides of his mouth and cannot be trusted.

His main objective is to come and vilify NACHI, Nick, our members, and slander and ridicule anything that we do.

So, I say … He can go pound sand!

Dan Harris, and his cohorts are a perfect example of why the NACHI BB should be moderated. If you visit ANY Professional BB you will see that a puke like him would not last 10-seconds without being booted off, and rightfully so!

It is my opinion that you are doing a Good Job and I find that your posts and rebuttals are like a breath of fresh air.

We need more members like you. Keep up the Good work!:smiley:

Dan has one green square that says otherwise. Why not turn on your reputation Frank? Remember Non-members such as myself may note vote for rep.

Dan is generally well trusted , how about you Frank?:mrgreen::mrgreen: I would bet you have more red’s than the Kremlin.

OK, that being said I think Dan is being bias towards the ASHI MO postings as he has been in agreement with all of the NACHI MO postings. So, what gives Dan fair is fair or no?

Joe. F. is the only one in the ESOP with the nads to post rep. I wonder why? It could be that Joe F. is the only one of you folks that has any sence, and therfore a decent rep.

I will make you a deal Frank… If you stop posting I will stop posting. If you do not think this is fair , then start a poll in MO. I dare you.:cool:

Todd,
Aren’t you a non entity? Didn’t you PROMISE not to bother me anymore? You are a “non member” for a reason.
You are PERFECTexample of why this board should be moderated.

Sleep it off Todd. You make no sense at all.
Good bye Todd!

Todd,
You already made this PROMISE more than once. THINK ABOUT IT!
Get some sleep Todd.
Goodbye Todd!

Non entity, yes that would be me…:mrgreen:

Fair enough Frank , but when you keep posting amazingly stupid stuff it is hard to refrain.:shock::roll:

99.9 % of members ?? Frank you should take a break my friend.

My first appointment is a 7am with the head of Sundt’s Estimating, I figure if I drink BOOZE untill 2:45 am I should be good to go…;):roll:

I see more greenies in my future. LOL

I wonder who this was from?

This was not a greenie! LOL

Hmmmm.:smiley:

Just for fun , I am totaly sober.:cool:, and even if I was totaly drunk I would never send a message like this one from your ESOP member Frank Currio.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT THAT YOU WILL.

Goodbye Todd, Get some sleep.

Before you accuse me of anything learn to spell my name. It is not …[FONT=Verdana][size=2]Signed, Love Mom [/size][/FONT]
Sleep it off Todd!

LOL, Frank you are not near as impressive without your crayons.

I have no doubt that I will get Sund’ts contract tomorrow, not to big of a deal 1.8 mil is all. It’s a good thing I will be drunk… Dumb ***.:roll: