ASHI totally eliminates their Director of Education position. Angela gets wacked.

“yo mamma” sent me a reddie saying to take the rest of the day off, dang it any ways, I was being soooo good and just a couple grennies away from 4 greenies.
Guess I’ll obey, :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unless I get a couple grennies to make up her reddie:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not to mention I have no desire to fell love for nickie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Dan

How come you have more greenies than me? I guess I am hated more than you! :mrgreen:

Guess I’m more loved than you.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I sure hope the nacho member that sent a reddie with the comment “hears a greenie for you” inspects better than picking colors:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I’m still LMAO reading the BS… Does everybody really believe the BS :roll: :roll:
Reality is… over the past couple years ASHI gained over 2,000 new members, the RE business dropped like a lead ball, ASHI looses 1/2 of the new members, they are still ahead of #s before the RE boom:roll:

Instead of nick answering the ? how many members does nacho have, he totally avoids answering that, and claims #s don’t matter, only to reply, look how I can BS you to make you believe that your getting more from me that anybody else.
If nacho #s don’t matter , why does ASHIs #s matter:roll: :roll: :roll:

If an employee leaves nick, or nick gets rid of an employee you never hear a word.
ASHI gets rid of , or has an employee quit it’s big news…:roll: :roll:

ASHI tries something and it fails… It turns into breaking news , and ends with all ASHI
members are leaving, and ASHIs going broke. :roll:
Nick promises something and never delivers. Oh well, It’s just another unfinished lane on his dead end highway.

Dead end highway seems to be moving pretty fast: www.nachi.org/whats_new.htm

Dan, you might want to read first few words of http://www.nachi.org/documents/ASHIdies.pdf

[QUOTE]

Dan, you might want to read first few words of [

I guess to someone that spends money faster than it comes in with out any reserves that may mean that person, or HI org is going broke.

I also recall hearing the state of AZ is going broke, due to less tax revenues, and they have to cut expenses to prevent a deficit.
I also heard they have several millions in reserves for a rainy day.

Hmmm I wonder which HI org has a rainy day fund, and assets…

If you read a little further down you will see the topic to your post is false.
For the little nachoettes :wink: that believe everything that nick tells you,
it states … The full time meeting planner position is eliminated , :roll:
and the $s from that position are going to member education

</IMG>](“http://www.nachi.org/documents/ASHIdies.pdf”)

www.nachi.org/whats_new.htm

It’s basic physics. You can only catch up to the car in front of you if you are going faster than it.

We’re too far ahead, moving too fast, and accelerating. Abandon all hope.

too funny…

DH is a gambling man though…

He will take the long odds.

Opps… ole nicki was caught in another lie… let me guess, this topic will be going to the next page, and will replaced with promises of more worthless freebies:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you lie about ASHI why would or should anybody believe anything you say about NACHI?:roll: :roll:

that is a Yes for Long Odds…:slight_smile:

My buddie Ole Joe knows how ole nicki keeps on a conning newbys out of their $289.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a buddy of yours…

Knowing his intent to do harm has the complete opposite effect (which explains why you allow him to post his garbage, here), how many new members actually come to NACHI within three hours of a dan harris verbal bowel movement, Nick?

Yep , nick gets caught in another lie, ole busshy’s gotta do some damage control before the word gets out… :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Where’s charley… even he fell for this one.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dan,

As a Clue…

Would you like to buy a vowell???

too funny…

Dan is in the process of growing old alone.
This is the reward of a bitter and unforgiving heart.

Is that for Charley’s real identity:twisted:
I’ll take a couple A’s an E and and one U for $300:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Dharris–Raymond Wand

Your time might better be spent trying CPR on your beloved ASHI.

Who is the master of a con game?
Who is an open association?

NACHI BB is open to all, member and guest.
ASHI NOT

NACHI gives some free classes, open to all
ASHI NOT

NACHI makes available to all (even non members) bulletins, Association information, and “what’s going on at NACHI”
ASHI NOT

NACHI homepage open to all.
ASHI home page NOT

QUESTION? What is ASHI hiding???

The only con game I see played out is ASHI, who has conned its members by not revealing its real agenda.

NACHI is for its members
ASHI is for ASHI. Members be damned.

ASHI probably at some point in time “had it all”, but lost its way and its purpose, Which should be to SERVE its members best interests.

ASHI “first and oldest” has out lived its usefulness! Give it a decent burial!!

In my humble opinion it seems like ASHI is ruled by a coalition of knuckleheads, whereas INACHI is just ruled by one. :smiley:
</IMG>

Hey, that’s not a nice thing to say about Farsetta! :wink:

Steven

I don’t know where you get your info but for someone who claims to be so enlightened as you and claims to have an economics degree you need to get your facts straight.

NACHI is the con game. NACHI is not open its a closed one man show.

Not quite, there are closed sections of NACHI not open to non members!

Yes some classes, not all!

Yes only as it relates to NACHI as it should.

Thats strange are you sure you really know what you are talking about? ASHI home page is open to public.

…and what is NACHI hiding? Its finances, its bylaws, …due process,

… and NACHI’s true agenda?

Steve I think you are now making comments based on your ignorance and not facts.

Is NACHI serving its members best interests? Thats debatable depending on which side of the fence you are sitting on. Obviously you have never been on the other side of the fence.

Don’t be so quick to write its epitaph just yet.