Asking for your input...

That’s it!! … and the access to the AC disconnect, and use of Schedule 40 PVC for the lateral.

Here’s a picture of what I found in a hotel laundry room nearby! :mrgreen:

Some inspection issues could be discussed here too.

I think the concept of a series on electrical inspection is awesome…good job Ben.

Lets just remember it is for HI’s and not electrcians and do more explaining than quoting…:slight_smile:

Yup.

Right on! HI’s don’t do Code, and I will remember that Paul.

What the mad canuck said!

also… I think a 3 Ø inspection NACHI TV episode would be very interesting.

Hi. Joe, Well I am not quite sure what you see, but I thought I would point out what I saw in you picture.

Crooked vent on wall for appliance or bathroom vent.

Rollock course under window is to flat and holding water and moisture.

No weep holes visible above or below in the brick work.

Out of level A/C unit and no disconnect visible.

4" 90 for the underground service should be ridgid metalic conduit with a slip sleeve.

On the 18th course above FF. a brick slug was installed to compensate for a runaway bond.

Just a few things out of the electrical picture. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I agree as well but I would like to see them perform on at least 3 to 5 different kinds of panels.

I don’t understand what that means.

Ben:

We may be able to take a look at a 3 phase, 4 wire service nearby, I think that was what he meant. I am prepared to discuss the subject if we have time.

3 phase … sorry Ben.

Marcel: You done good! Look again, that AC disconnect is there, its just behind the unit.

I’ll Second that Nick:D :smiley:

Better yet have Paige stand with Joe in the Video. Higher Ratings with Paige on the video…sorry Joe, she’s got the legs, and the look:D :smiley: :smiley:

Your right Mario, it would benifit us all…

Neutrals, grounds, bonding, main panel to sub etc. These seem to be popular subjects. Suggesting and showing helpful tools may work as well.

They can explain while Paige points it out:D
Randy