Aspiring home inspector

1. The Certified Master Inspector ® will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.

I don’t ! I’ll take anyone money …
So! Try again.

Read # 5. here…the complete #5:

https://certifiedmasterinspector.org/code-of-ethics

Or, if you prefer, “He that is without sin, cast the first stone.”

That doesn’t work! . I have never discriminated with anyone during business activities…
I will sell a home and/or inspect a home and I don’t care who you are.
Try again!

You didn’t read the complete #5 here, Roy: Code of Ethics

How convenient…

Yes I did here it is …
The Certified Master Inspector ® will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.

Like I said… “I have never discriminated with anyone during business activities”.
As for you quoiting the Bible I can cast the first stone on this one…

Laws of Sexual Morality

Leviticus 18-22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman.

Make your case you blasted me!
I don’t lay down easily .

Spouting yet, Roy?

No! I’m standing my ground with well thought out replies…
The only time I have ever seen someone support the LGBTQ perverted lifestyle is when they had a family member or friend this is one.

And: https://certifiedmasterinspector.org/code-of-ethics

1. The Certified Master Inspector ® will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to fellow Certified Master Inspectors ®.

Good night Roy.

I think you have a good heart and are not perfect.

You are off your rocker with this statement…

The Certified Master Inspector ® will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to fellow Certified Master Inspectors ®.

So! What CMI did I engage in an act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to him or her? None !
I’m a Christian first, a Master Mason and a Knights Templar .
And I believe the Bible is the true voice of God…
That is what governs my life…
However, I ain’t perfect.

Spouting again, Roy?

None of us are, Roy.

You are trying to do the straw man tacit on me and it will not work.

You throwed that to me and I take offence with it. As if I did something incorrect . I didn’t !
I’m just defending myself…

Whatever you think, Roy.

Good night.

Yeah ! Right!
That confirms it.

I agree…more spouting.

A little projection, Roy?