Atlanta Chapter Meeting November 16, 2004

Originally Posted By: mrose
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greetings to One and All

The Atlanta Southeast NACHI meeting is scheduled Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm (early birds arrive at 6:00 pm) on November 16, 2004 at the Piccadilly cafeteria in Tucker.

Piccadilly Cafeteria (behind the Target store)
2000 Crescent Center Blvd.
Tucker, GA 30084
770-414-0879

This is located off Exit 37 of I-285, proceed East on Lavista Road (GA-236) to Northlake Parkway, go South on Northlake Pkwy to Crescent Center Blvd., go West on Crescent Center Blvd to the cafeteria.

NEWS:

Our guest speaker for November is:

Richard Billups
Microbiology Laboratory Manager
EMSL Analytical, Inc.

HE WILL SPEAK ON: Toxic Molds and other IAQ issues that every home inspector needs to know about.

You will want to hear Rick and meet with him after his presentation. Come early. You snooze you loose.

Meeting Agenda: November 16, 2004

Meeting starts promptly at 6:30 pm and must end no later than 9:00 pm

1. Business card drawing for a complimentary dinner courtesy of Piccadilly Cafeteria.

2. Speaker: Richard Billups, Microbiology Laboratory Manager
EMSL Analytical, Inc.

HE WILL SPEAK ON: Investigating a home for potential areas of microbiological contamination. What and where to look. How to collect samples. What do the results mean? He will also present how the EMSL Labs free sampling supplies and equipment ?check out? program works.

3. Members ?Break Out? session proving time allows.

3. Please bring ideas for topics to be visited at the January 2005 meeting.

Please send me an Email (cornerstonehi@bellsouth.net) to let me know if you plan to attend this meeting. We have a reserved meeting room but space is limited. First come first served.

Best regards,

Mike Rose

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com