Avg age of home inspectors

Dylan why no picture of you on your site?

Even a 40 something saw the poll the first time.

Sorry Bob.

I agree. However I would say about ten years will do it. Dylan if you have any prior construction experience you need to add that to your site. That’s a huge plus. That’s a major contender a potential client looks for when viewing websites.

I think he added it after my suggestion.

At least I hope so.

What was the question?

I have added enough grey hair for everyone Charley. :smiley:

Was there really a question?

47 works real good for me right now as long as BK is older I am good with it.

BK,

I got you beat.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk164/cab1961/meinasuit.jpg

At least my drink container is bigger…

I don’t do pictures because of discrimination. You never know who is going to dismiss you because of what you look like or what your race may be. As far as the construction experience, I probably should put that on there. Not sure why I haven’t. Thank for the tip.

And what do you mean ten years will do it? Do what? Didn’t you say you were 35ish? Does that mean 7 years will do it for you?

To make up for the fact that I don’t have 20+ years in the field, I go to college, constantly. In the last three years alone, I’ve taken 15 or so 17 weeks courses related to building safety and technology, indoor air quality & environmental building aspects. I use the knowledge I gained in my years as a framer and superintendent, but I don’t rely on it, which means I make a great effort to stay current and always will. My construction experience is in the past, and the technology used even then has changed drastically.

The only gray in this pictures is the hail storm surrounding me.

CIMG7929.JPG

Carl, that is one good looking mug…root beer.

Nice jug Brian.

I,mmmmm 50 !! and I can kick, jump, and kick!!!

Dylan,

I like rootbeer.

Dylan read above.

62 - When I started I was 29. Nobody took me seriously because of age.

Today, when they see my nurse push my wheelchair into the house they know I’ve been around and take me seriously. As I totter up the walk the agents and buyers rush to help me up the stairs or carry my tool bag.

When we get to the attic or crawlspace, most buyers or agents offer to get in there for me, so I don’t have to strain myself.

Yep its a good life.

58 and stopped counting. :mrgreen:

40 and I stopped counting :smiley: … lost the abs after having 4 knee surgeries in 3 years … yes that’s the excuse I’m sticking with. :wink:

When you hit 40 you stopped counting?

Or you are 4o and you are going to stop counting?

Yes :lol: :lol: