back fed breaker

Am I correct that this is a back fed breaker and that there isn’t a secondary tie down?

That looks like a back fed breaker and I don’t see a device to hold it in place.

Looks like one. Where do the conductors go.

Robin,They are the service conductors.

Here is the other side of the breaker

It is there. It is the red thing. Looks like siemens brand, but the tab looks broken.

Then no question. Is back fed.


Juan, It is a Siemens brand, what is the red thing called? I can look it up so that I know what it is suppose to look like

Thanks Robin & Juan
my post was a little late