Be careful in the attic!

Be careful in the attic

Good stuff, gotta be careful.

The reporters are ignorant though. They said they just learned he didn’t make it. Electrocuted means killed by electricity. We had one a few weeks back that they said was “electrocuted” but would be fine in a few days.:shock:

Sorry, couldn’t resist poking fun at our intelligent media! :wink:

“large man”?

Seems like a requirement for being an electrician.


You shouldn’t have said that Tom. You’re gonna get Paul and Cookie all riled up!

That 's right, how did he fit through a 12" x 12" access hole as they said?


Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Maybe he’s like a mouse…if he can fit his head thru the rest of the body can squeeze thru.:mrgreen:

But in all seriousness, this is an expensive lesson we sould all learn from.