Become a Certified Radon Tester in Washington

Although there are no state regulations for radon testing in Washington, the State Department of Health recommends hiring a professional radon tester (certified by AARST and NRPP). Visit the Washington website for details.

Become a Certified Radon Tester by taking InterNACHI’s free, online “Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provide Course,” which is NRPP- and AARST-approved for both initial certification and Continuing Education. The course details are located at and scroll down the page.