Become a Home Inspector Training Class at InterNACHI's House of Horrors® in Colorado on February 6-10, 2023

Register for the Become a Home Inspector Training at InterNACHI’s Colorado House of Horrors on February 6-10, 2023!

Use Promo Code: SPECIAL20 to get 20% off this class! Email moranda@internachi.org for assistance.

Become a Home Inspector Training_Feb 6-10_CO

1 Like

How many times in a year do you guys do this course?
As I’ve just started your online course and I’am finding some of the technicality of the wording different from I’m used to
I think this will be invaluable, but dont want to do it at such an early stage of my education
Also will this complete the entirety of the course or will I still have a bunch of courses to do?

Any advise?

Hi Hardev,

This class is held every other month. Our next class will be April 3-7 and then June 19-23. In order to be certified through InterNACHI, you would need to complete the online requirements. But you can complete the mock inspection portion of the requirements in the class. Please feel free to email me if you have any additional questions.

Thank you
So correct me if I’m wrong, the portion of the SOP course that requires mock inspections, I can do those at the House of Horrors ?

Correct, the mock inspections can be done at the House of Horrors!