"Become a RESNET HERS Rater" Webinar with Bob Spermo, CPI®

"Become a RESNET HERS Rater" Webinar with Bob Spermo

Friday, May 28, 2021
12 PM - 1 PM EDT

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Discuss the path to become a RESNET HERS Rater by taking Bullseye Building Consultants HERS Rater Training and Certification. It will open up new revenue opportunities for home inspectors.

1 Like

Earlier this year, I attended a webinar hosted by InterNACHI regarding RESNET Rater. Mr. Spermo did the presentation from Bullseye Building Consultants. I applied to do the training with Bullseye Building Consultants, and from the beginning, I found the training very helpful. Excellent implementation in every module. In addition, Mr. Spermo gave me a fantastic discount which I am truly thankful for. This training opened many doors for my family and me, as I can look forward to bringing an extra income to our home.

I recommend this training to anyone interested in becoming an Energy Rater and recommend Mr. Spermo from Bullseye Building Consultants. A well-designed training package with excellent support thru out the course.

Thank you, InterNACHI and Mr. Spermo, for this webinar, and I hope to see more in the future.
Regards Nico