Become an adjunct faculty member of InterNACHI University. Awesome credential for you

As you may know, InterNACHI will soon be an accredited University and able to award actual college degrees in home inspections. We are looking for adjunct faculty members to be on our staff and help students with specific questions.

This is an awesome credential to have for your own marketing purposes.

If you are a subject matter expert in almost any subject, we’d like to talk to you. Maybe you are an electrician or a plumber or a radon measurement service provider. Anyway, if you are interested in becoming an adjunct faculty member of a University, email me: fastreply@nachi.org

Nick Gromicko

Too bad I’m simply a “Generalist”. :wink:

Yes but you are an “Expert Generalist”! Go for it! :slight_smile:

Did you notice the bottom line in my signature?

I like that quote!

I’m an expert generalist

most experts are court recognized in their field of expertise
what exactly are nachi’s standards of expert?

most “subject matter experts” are court recognized in their field of expertise
what exactly are nachi’s standards, qualifications and vetting process of any said expert?

most “subject matter experts” are published or court recognized in their field of expertise
what exactly are nachi’s standards, qualifications and vetting process of any said expert?

Done some training over the years / Don’t know if I could be considered EXPERT at anything but could try & help.

Have taken some training classes over the years / Don’t know if it would be considered EXPERT on anything but could maybe try to help someone.

Im willing to be a professor

Dennis,
Do you own a pipe and a sweater?

If he’s going to be in Colorado, he really should have a bong and a tie-dye tee shirt.

Hi, everyone.

Look for an email from me this week about becoming a member of InterNACHI’s Adjunct Faculty. Remember, we’re in the application stage of attaining our university accreditation. That means we’re just building a list of members who’d like to be a part of this. There are no specific roles and responsibilities set – yet. If you’re interested, just email me at ben@internachi.org. Some details.

I am an expert 203K consultant for 203K loans and inspections.
Also have a certification from Hennepin Technical College as an advanced estimator.

This one?
“We Respect Our Clients Right to Privacy”

Huh?

I don’t have either of those? :roll::shock::roll::shock:

Actually, that post is a year old, and my signature lines have changed since then. I’m not exactly sure which line he was referring to back then. Could have been the Robert Frost quote. Could have been another that is now deleted. Sorry.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14212619_10207412950550458_5599540732380727216_n.jpg?oh=536c3d13a5af44c54c10b4cc163f3c22&oe=5838C9E0