Before 1st Inspection....

Great idea Nick!

My place would be perfect…almost all original 1970 (in fact, just finished pealing off some nice flowery mactac like wallpaper down in the kitchen last night:) Still have the nice orange countertop in the bar downstairs, fake dark wood panelling, baseboard heaters, real efflourence (no, it’s not mold honey), and don’t forget that red brick vinyl floor tile in the basement (yech) and the lovely green shag carpet that I am sitting on right now. It’s a work in progress, I’m here for life (and there’s Bass in the Pond (see Avatar), so bring your fishing rod :).

Plus I am fairly central, in North Pickering, around an hour from Barrie, Hamilton, Belleville… What do you think Roy?

Jay

I would love to make the trip.

Jay, pick a date and email me the address and your contact information and I’ll get a site built for the event so you can advertise it and manage it.

Jay, I took the AHIT course almost 2 years ago, it was worth the investment. I was able to download info when I was home on weekends and took all the books and my laptop with me to work for the week as I am a truckdriver I had alot of time to study and did my exams online. (97% pat.pat on my own back) being on the road this has taken longer than expected, I am in flying J truckstop as I write this in Calgary on wifi from my truck. I watched the different associations for a year or so to get a feel for them and joined NACHI,the only one I felt would be of help to me and it has. Just remember what the others say “don’t quit your day job”.