Best Inspection Vehicle

I can attest, it’s an impressive beast in person. Ray was nice enough to let me follow him on an inspection recently. When I pulled up and saw that truck parked at the house I had truck envy.

New the VW is about 30k if I remember correctly. The TDI comes pretty much loaded. I found a guy in Atlanta that finds them in auctions from the insurance company and fixes them. The one I bought had a minor accident, the title was never totaled. They just replaced the front bumper and rear lift gate. I paid him 19 and they are selling the same car at the dealer for 25-26 with more miles than the one I have. We will see how it pans out, I’ve put 15,000 miles on it in 4 months. It has cost me approximately $10 per 100 miles to operate as of right now. I get about 500 miles per tank.

Thanks Daniel :smiley:

Hope you gained something from the meeting, hope so. Not sure if that client bought that home but it certainly needed a lot of work to say the least right?

Anyways, glad to see you are still on the MB. Got a 60,000 sq. ft. commercial Tuesday near the Atlanta airport and several home inspections for this week. Let me know if you want to meet up at one of them.