BestInspectors.net 2013 Holiday Giveaway.

http://bestinspectors.net/2013holidaygiveaway.htm

Not sure how it works. I’ll ask George to come here and clarify.

How does it work?

You beat me to it.

Sounds fun :slight_smile:

The Annual Holiday Giveaway is a contest. Anyone can play. There is no cost to participate. Prizes will be awarded daily according to the prize chart.

Instructions for claiming prizes will be posted EACH DAY of the contest. The instructions for claiming prizes will be different each day and will be posted at completely random times. The daily instructions could be posted at any time around the clock so visit the contest page often! Names of winners will be posted as soon as they are available.

Sponsors will be able to add prizes to the list at any time. So, expect a few more prizes to be listed.

Questions? Send your questions to holidaygiveaway@nachigl.org

For more information about the prizes, read the descriptions at the end of the contest page or, better still, visit the Sponsors’ websites!

We try to keep it fun by making it make it as different as we can from year to year. Watch the contest page every day to learn how to win the daily prizes.

Prizes

Joe Ferry
Law and Disorder Online Seminar
Joe Ferry, The Home Inspector Lawyer, has broken his 2 1/2-hour live training seminar into 35 easy-to-watch videos complete with images and seminar takeaways. You can watch the entire seminar at one time, pick and choose videos to fit your time schedule and review clips that are relevant to a current situation in your business. Find out how to utilize The Killer Defense and discover the prototypical claim made against a home inspector!

Additional information: http://joeferry.com/2013/03/04/joe-ferry-tv-the-law-and-disorder-seminar-is-now-available-online/

Mike Crow’s Millionaire Inspector Community Three Days of Secrets Revealed
Conference admission, Dallas Texas, February 2014
TexTrex Pro Texas Home Inspection Report Software
Book
4-Volume Home Inspector Library featuring “How to Write a Better Home Inspection Report”

COA’s InspectionConference.com
Home Inspector Conference 3-Day Pass, Orlando or Las Vegas
WindSurance, Florida Wind Mitigation Report Software

www.inspectionconference.com

InspectorOutlet.com
Three $50 Gift Certificates
Two $100 Gift Certificates
Vanguard Inspection Report Software
4-Volume Home Inspector Library featuring “How to Write a Better Home Inspection Report”

InterNACHI and InterNACHI Great Lakes Chapter
InterNACHI Memberships (New members only)

Inspection Time Training
Capstone Inspection Report Software

Merrell Institute
InspectorLogic Inspection Report Software
Before You Buy Inspections
WindSurance, Florida Wind Mitigation Report Software

Anyone else getting a malware warning? Both of my programs ( Bitdefender and Malwarbytes) are blocking both the holiday giveaway page and the bestinspectors.net site…

Getting the same malware warning, can’t get onto the Holiday giveaway page. I was hoping to win the Vanguard software…

I do not think it has started yet.,…HAS IT?

The Annual Holiday Giveaway started Christmas Eve and will run through January 1. Instructions for claiming daily prizes will be posted randomly each day. So far, six prizes have been posted.

Feel free to email my winning notification for the software…

Paul,

I don’t know why your software would be blocking you. There is no malware on the page. It doesn’t even use cookies. Other than basic HTML, the only code on the page is the JavaScript counter that enables me to see how many people have visited the page.

George,
I was able to access the site. Thanks!

There are still plenty of prizes remaining. All prizes will be awarded!

http://bestinspectors.net/2013holidaygiveaway.htm

Today is the last day of the Annual Holiday Giveaway and we saved some of the best prizes for last. All prizes have been posted. We will continue taking entries until all the prizes have been awarded.

http://www.bestinspectors.net/2013holidaygiveaway.htm

Thanks for doing this George. Have a great New Year.

Thanks George

Thank you to everyone who participated! We have a couple of unclaimed (or unconfirmed) prizes. If there are no entrants in line for the unclaimed prizes, they will become available again.

There have been a lot of weather related Internet, electrical and telephone outages across much of the US and Canada this Winter. If you see this message and you won or think you may have won a prize but have not confirmed, please contact me. I don’t want to give away a prize that someone else won and intended to claim. Thanks.