Beta test our new newsletter!

Hm… Chrome is getting to be quite a pain in our neck. I’ll do some testing and get it working.

I’ve gotten some other really good ideas in my inbox! We’ll be talking them over, and coming out with a new feature set soon.

• Tim

Thanks Tim. Now get out of there.

Fill up the info, Add to Newletter, There were issues with the info…

Screen comes back up with previous info in Heating system and Cooling system changed.

Have to re-enter and re-submit.

Could that be fix so that entered information is not deleted, thanks.

Chris, can you add Asbestos check box and information?

Thanks.

It shouldn’t do that. I’m looking into it.

OK, the Heating and Cooling info has been fixed! Let me know if you have any other problems.

Tim

Tim

Can we get some integration with Newsletter and the the online agreement system. Basically, I’d like my client to entered into the newsletter system when I create the agreement. Then after the inspection I can check all the applicable items and send it. Think we can make this happen? Even better, you could integrate with ISN or recallchek.

Working fine now.

Thanks Tim!

Hmm… Good ideas. We’ll do some talking about it and see what we can come up with.

Hey Tim

Where are we with this?

Will there be a way to change and personalize the written welcome portion of the newsletter?

Hi -

Chris and I have had to concentrate on upgrading and migrating InspectorPages this past month, so I haven’t completed this project yet. Look for more changes around the end of May - I’ll focus on the newsletter in another week. Thanks for your patience!

Tim

I just got issue 4. Its way too long and extremely boring. Nothing in the beginning will make any homeowner want to read the rest. It’s boring home inspector stuff. We need juicy homeowner stuff.

Although though open rate for our free eNewsletter system is silly high (66%)… I agree with Juan.

I’m working on a new article that I predict will be the all-time most read (highest open rate) by your clients: 10 Best Ways to Hide your Valuables in your Home.

I’m meeting with a copy writer today at 1pm to discuss new content.

Along with the mentioned above… it is a really looong scroll down the page. How about a hyperlinked content list in the margin to ‘jump’ to the content of interest down the page.

Yep. We’re definitely going to work to shorten the content some.

Done: http://www.nachi.org/hide-valuables.htm

What do I have to do to get my pic on the newsletter and when can we start using this for our clients?

Lol. Nick says you can start using it now.