Beta test our new newsletter!

The Newletter should have the inspector’s logo and contact information and not iNACHI’s in my opinion.

The articles provided within the Newsletter promotes iNACHI.

I like to see a spot mentioning the agent too.

When can we start send this to clients?

You can use it right now. Everything is ready to go. I just wanted to get some feedback before we went fully live. I’ll be incorporating a lot of the feedback that we’ve got so far in the future, but you don’t have to wait. It’s ready!

When the initial confirmation letter is sent, I would like to see our company name added to the <FROM> line. Since the name is as it is listed in our profile, sometimes a shortened name or nickname is used during the inspection or meeting with the client. I think they recognize the company name more often than the personal name.

I would not want a client to think I gave or sold off their name / email to another company.

Is this a free service?

Yes. Only available to InterNACHI members though, non-members can’t purchase access.

How dumb do you have to be, to be a non-member? I can’t even imagine.

Choice of multiple heating system, many household have multiple heating system (e.g. heatpump, electric furnace, wood stove, pellet stove,)

An area for inspector to promote new service offered to clients.

Et bien sûr un Bulletin d’informations français.:wink:

Good ideas, everyone.

Is there a way for me to see which of my clients have opted in for the newsletter?

Is there a way for me to see which of my clients have opted in for the newsletter?

Not yet, but we’ll look into adding that functionality in the future.

Yes very nice Chris!

Yes I like it as well.
Keeping an eye on it.

Got a newletter today, picture was blank and in A Humble request - let me know - E-Mail a Member I got an Invalid request reply.

Hi Marcel,

I’ll take a look and see what’s up.

CM

Thanks Chris!

I like that you use pic (s) in your newsletter, reminds me of when I used Manage My Home Mémo Maison a newsletter from Carlson Dunlop no longer available.

It cost little and clients liked it and it kept your name infront of them.

Thanks Chris!

I like that you use pic (s) in your newsletter, reminds me of when I used Manage My Home Mémo Maison a newsletter from Carlson Dunlop no longer available.

It cost a little but clients liked it and it kept your name infront of them.

I added my email to test the news letter and today I received my first news letter. I like the concept but still needs some tweaking before I’ll use it.

The two links to send email to inspector did not work, they are “My Name” under photo and “let me know” under humble request section. My photo or avatar did not show up either.

Also, request adding link to inspector’s company website under company name at bottom of letter and adding Company Name with larger font at top of news letter. This will make the news letter more welcoming and inviting. Currently just see a drab illustration of a house and if it was not for the really small font at the top “This is your first home maintenance newsletter” I would not know what I was looking at.