Beta test our new newsletter!

So where how do we add photo’s and contact information?

OK this has the potential of being g a great marketing tool, but there are a few things that need to be added ASAP to make it usable.

1. There needs to be a link to OUR (the inspectors website.
  2. I think it should be From Our company name not our personal name. Some of us have multiple inspectors and the client may know us by our Company name. There are also other reasons as others have mentioned in this thread.
  3. How can we change our pictures?
  4. can we add out logo?

OK get those items done and this will be a killer tool.

Jim

Thats nice, I sent a sample to myself to check it out. Thanks

Hi -

The picture is based on your InterNACHI ID card image. We’re working on adding some of the other features you’ve requested. We’ll keep you updated!

Any progress ?? This newsletter has great potential, but needs some work before it can be used.

Jim

Come on guys that shouldnt be to hard to c omplete an awesome tool.

Jim

Is this going to happen? Timeline please.

Jim

Like a good wine, it has to age…

Agreed, but soon it will just be a smelly cheese. I think it will be a great tool to use, but it needs to have all the suggestions in this thread implemented to be usable.

Jim

Jim… most likely this will get filed away with all the others ideas that Nick announced prematurely which never came to fruition! Too bad as he has some great ideas that just never get wings to fly.

I am already using it and made the changes on my website to reflect that.

http://onthelevelinspection.com/home.htm

We’re still actively working on the newsletter. Right now, content is our #1 priority, because without content, none of the other features matter.

We’re also working on a way to let you direct your clients to your site rather than NACHI.ORG for articles, and have a little more control over the branding of the newsletter. After that, we’ll be working on a couple of other suggestions that have come in.

Cheers,

Thanks for the update Chris.

I see, it is better than nothing, but still you want to be able to get your name in their face to brand you :cool:

Jim

Heck, they are getting my face on their monitor every time they get my monthly newletter;-)!

Whats the good word ? Any progress??

OK this has the potential of being g a great marketing tool, but there are a few things that need to be added ASAP to make it usable.

1. There needs to be a link to OUR (the inspectors website.
  2. I think it should be From Our company name not our personal name. Some of us have multiple inspectors and the client may know us by our Company name. There are also other reasons as others have mentioned in this thread.
  3. How can we change our pictures?
  4. can we add out logo?

OK get those items done and this will be a killer tool.

Jim

??? Do you guys need some help? I have a programmer that could have this finished in a day. Listen this is a Fantastic Idea and tool for all of us, but in its present state is useless. It only needs a few tweaks and it could be one of the best marketing tools NACHI has…come on guys.

Jim

Thanks for the feedback, James. Should have an update running soon!

CM

Still waiting?..any news yet??

Jim

Hi!

Chris and Kate are working on content for the newsletters - we just added two more this week. The technical side is going to take longer, since we’re trying to integrate a mailing service with our own system. We’ll post any updates here on the message board!