Bid online now: Enormous inspection business-boosting package. April 25 auction.

That’s $369.67 USD… I’ll bump it up to $370 there Johnny Canuck

$500.00

500.01 and a cup of bold coffee.

$500.05

$500.06 and a Parrot By Sea sampler platter. Scratch that… a Michael Bob’s pulled pork sandwich with roasted pepper relish. :lol:

$501.

$501.01 and a half bag of Lays wavy chips

$550.01 and an ice cold beer, it’s 5 o’clock :lol:

$555 and a shot with that beer at the strip club.

On behalf of Chris Grant …How about 793.91 Canadian then for a nice odd number to work with.

$589.24 in real money…for those of you playing the home game.

$800.00 Done and done

$800.01 and a banana pancake topped with peanut butter n real maple syrup. Not done…

1081.759 CAD, this exchange rate is killing me

Then save your money and stop bidding (the price up) until the last 5 minutes of the “auction”.

BTW… this is an American website based in the USA. USD is the only monies recogized here. I know you think it’s “cutsie”, but your game could be damaging to the bidding process. Just sayin’.

I find it hard to believe someone reading the posts and bidding to be a CMI wouldn’t understand the concept of exchange rates and if they did not read through the posts to realize that the bid was in Canadian dollars, well I wouldn’t want them doing an inspection for me that’s for sure. Ps http://cad.fx-exchange.com/usd/
it ain’t hard

Then it shouldn’t be an issue for you to post appropriately!

So now you are the arbitrator of what is or is not appropriate? Keeping in mind this is an International Company we deal with not a USA only company, and an International message board and the CMI designation is available across the known world to Inspectors in at least 17 different countries I’d say your out of line.

BTW… are you paying for this Chris guy if perhaps your post claiming his name were to “win”?
If not, you are definately out of line and should be banned from all future bidding!