Bid online now: Enormous inspection business-boosting package. May 9, 2017 auction.

Who cares if it goes for $3 or $3,000.00? The idea isn’t to keep losing week after week after week in an attempt to pay less than anyone ever did for the business-boosting package. The idea is to win and get CMI immediately working for you to make you money now. Some of you sound like a fisherman who spends all weekend running around trying to find the best deal on bait.

$1201

If nick doesn’t care how much the membership goes for then can I get the $1 CRI PACKAGE NO BIG DEAL

This package already includes 2 years of InterNACHI membership. For most members, that’s $998 right there.

$1311

$1312.

$1500

And after he did that he stopped bidding, I think he was d*cking with everyone:D

Looks like John DeBusk won with $1500! Congrats! I’ll be emailing you tomorrow morning with payment and shipping details.

I know we all want to get the best deals but don’t look at the auction price as the lowest it has gone for in the past. Just like a lot of us tell our clients, it’s not our price but our value. Even at $1500 I think the auction has good value and I got a good deal.

CMI is provides huge Return on Investment. You’ll be pleased. And the package comes with so much more.

John you have no Idea how valuable it is, Just imagine me standing in front of a Realtors C/E class that I sponsor and giving my commercial and my last statement is that in Arizona there are over 700 licensed Home Inspectors but I am one of only 23 Certified Master Inspectors. $$$$$

Yep.

There is over 10000 Inspectors in Florida how many are CMI?

Not many, relative to the 10,500 home inspectors in FL.