Bid online now: Enormous inspection business-boosting package. May 9, 2017 auction.

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #21

Who cares if it goes for $3 or $3,000.00? The idea isn’t to keep losing week after week after week in an attempt to pay less than anyone ever did for the business-boosting package. The idea is to win and get CMI immediately working for you to make you money now. Some of you sound like a fisherman who spends all weekend running around trying to find the best deal on bait.

(Wayne Wolven) #22

$1201

(Jeremy D. Johnson) #23

(Jeremy D. Johnson) #24

If nick doesn’t care how much the membership goes for then can I get the $1 CRI PACKAGE NO BIG DEAL

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #25

This package already includes 2 years of InterNACHI membership. For most members, that’s $998 right there.

(Dan Curtin) #26
(Wayne Wolven) #27

$1311

(Dan Curtin) #28

$1312.

(John DeBusk) #29

$1500

(Dave Range, CMI) #30

And after he did that he stopped bidding, I think he was d*cking with everyone:D

(Inspector Outlet) #31

Looks like John DeBusk won with $1500! Congrats! I’ll be emailing you tomorrow morning with payment and shipping details.

(John DeBusk) #32

I know we all want to get the best deals but don’t look at the auction price as the lowest it has gone for in the past. Just like a lot of us tell our clients, it’s not our price but our value. Even at $1500 I think the auction has good value and I got a good deal.

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #33

CMI is provides huge Return on Investment. You’ll be pleased. And the package comes with so much more.

(Steven E. Bartolomei, CMI AZ License #39977) #34

John you have no Idea how valuable it is, Just imagine me standing in front of a Realtors C/E class that I sponsor and giving my commercial and my last statement is that in Arizona there are over 700 licensed Home Inspectors but I am one of only 23 Certified Master Inspectors. $$$$$

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #35

Yep.

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #36

There is over 10000 Inspectors in Florida how many are CMI?

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #37

Not many, relative to the 10,500 home inspectors in FL.