Bidday

You would think so Benny.

I can’t wait to see what type of negotiation is worked out with this joint. :roll:

There was a women who called me from this company last night and was wondering why I worded the post on the previous page here as such.

I told her I searched for one Repo in the entire state of Arizona and there was none…she said yes, she knew that, but would have them.

HOLY CRAP!!! So I have to buy the approved software ( IFX 8 GHI + Order Entry](http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/newimagesoftware/the-21/home-inspection-software/Detail) ) at $1099 and then I can get the intro rate to the program at $200 for the first year. That’s a hefty $1299 just to get a 5 zip code coverage area that may or may not have any activity in it!! Oh, by the way according to BidDay WEB site they will “consider” adding other software packages after 1 June 2008.

We need to have a poll on this to see how many unsuspecting Inspectors are willing to enter into this service??

Hey Dale,

Is the number she called on the national “Do Not Call Registry”? If so I would demand to know where she got it from. I’ll bet we all know that answer!!!

I just love a business that gets the cart before the horse.

I wonder if Sams started with an empty store and then held a grand opening, only to tell their first customers “we’ll be stocking the store at a later date”, but you can pay for your membership now. Oh I forgot, you’ll also have to buy the cart you use to shop. :roll:

If that was a successful way to run a business I’d have to pull a trailer full of Sams, BJ’s and CostCo carts.

Hell we’ll all be riding around in one of these !! Cart

Or even what this guy has … Caution ADULT language… Gold Cart

It’s that time of year…:wink:

Nick
What kind of discounts should we be seeing? Maybe NACHI members should get the software for free since others will be making money off of our report we upload.

Maybe we should have a 'SCAM Board" where we can post those that are and why.

Yep,

They’re crawling. Got a call from a lady last week said her husband teaches thermal imaging in his house. :shock:

Manny,

She said “Eddie” was sitting right there if I wanted to talk to him…I said no, that would not be necessary.

And she asked me if I signed up, I said no I did not, and don’t intend to…I’m so busy I can’t remember my name…!!!

That would be a good idea if half of these scams were not supported by inspector associations.

Bryan,

Yes I agree! That is what is so amazing though.

I think we still should have the “Scam Board”. Maybe that would drive the cockroaches out of the woodwork here and they won’t try to scam other members.

Zero properties within 250 miles of the 3rd largest city in America.

Methinks someone not only smoked WAY to much but then followed it up by drinking the bong water!

Appropiate name though, they wash your backside before giving you the shaft. I would sign up except I already sent my info to a Nigerian with $10,000,000. Hmmm, I wonder if it would work with MIC? :roll:

A message from the President of BidDay.com

Thank you all for taking your valuable time to express your thoughts and feelings. That’s how growth and opportunities are created.

We wanted to respond to some of the messages on your forum to help clarity BidDay’s business model and more importantly intent of its business.

In response to:
Barry Adair](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=2709) (ADAIR INSPECTION) : ****
I’ll save you $171 with this start-up site
Hey look you can be first in almost any category
http://www.dfwinvestors.net/app/vendors/vendors.php](http://www.dfwinvestors.net/app/vendors/vendors.php)

**BidDay: **I’m a little unclear. This site is $19.99 per month. Totaling $239.88 per year. Did you miss read it and thought it was $19.99 a year? If your seeking ways to save money while growing your business, if I’m following your logic, you would save $39.88 per year with BidDay.

================================================

In response to Addressing Emmanuel J. Scanlan](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=3666)’s concerns:

Emmanuel: We have to research who the utility companies are and enter the information in the job profile? How is that going to ensure that the utilities are on?

BidDay: Yes, we need your help! Providing this accurate information allows BidDay a faster approach to get utilities turned on (if the Investment fund, hedge fund, REIT, investment group, or lender is agreeable) resulting in more properties we can sell, thus the more are available for inspection.

Emmanuel: Only the owner or owner’s agent can have the utilities turned on.

BidDay: Emmanuel, you are right on target! BidDay will be authorized to control the property for sale.

Emmanuel**:** Banks that repo homes generally are selling them “As Is” and don’t really care about having utilities turned on.

BidDay: Much of our inventory will not necessary be owned at the time by the bank, it may be owned by a fund, syndicate, REIT, and other sources that is aligned with BidDay’s business model of disclosure.

Emmanuel: GET REAL!! I am going to pay $XXX to have a pissed off client rank me bad and then BidDay is going to make this all public and potentially ban me from their operation?? What a good way to trash a good Inspectors reputation because a client held unrealistic expectations and now has an avenue to “GET EVEN”!!

BidDay: We request your advice and recommendations here. Actual buyers (who may not visit the property before the sale… yes this happens all the time) would be identifying only instances where the condition in the report does not reflect the actual condition. How can BidDay hire enough people to evaluate the accuracy of each report while multiple auctions are occurring on the same day in multiple cities with several hundred properties in each separate auction daily? What would you do in this situation? How would you evaluate your inspectors? How do you assure your buyers that each inspector accurately reflected the condition of their report?

On the flip side, if you provide accurate reports on the condition of the property, you can achieve a high rating and then provide your BidDay ID# & name to potential clients who can visit BidDay to validate feedback performance. Testimonials by buyers are the most effective validation you can offer.

Emmanuel: The price for an inspection, ANY INSPECTION EVEN A 5000 Sq Ft Home, is set at $240 and $50 for the video.

BidDay: Inspectors can reserve and inspect any property available in their area. If you do not like it, send one of your employees. If your business is 100% booked, then you may want to hire another employee to pick up a few of these jobs you would not want to do yourself. BidDay has a budget to work with, and if buyers are not buying on the site do to excessive costs, then inspectors will not receive jobs, because their will not be any properties to sell.

Emmanuel: WTF!!! After three days you are going to have the inspection taken away from you and given to another Inspector. In addition until they get around to doing that they are going to charge you $50 a day???

BidDay: If you commit to performing an inspection, why would we want to take it away from you? If you sit on an inspection, then we cannot post it for sale, and the inventory providers then get upset. Yesterday we extended the inspection period to 5 days, you can cancel the job within 24 hours, but will pay a cancellation fee If you commit to a job but cancel it after 24 hours. Is this fair? Any recommendations?

Can anyone recommend what BidDay should do if an inspector uploads a report that is incomplete or not readable/viewable, and we find out much closer to the sale date? Any recommendations on this?