Bidons such a nit wit

More on Biden’s warnings HERE

My new stickers arrived today.

PA200017 (Small).JPG

Why I am voting Democrat!

I’m voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending MY MONEY than I would. I think when you spread the wealth around it is good for everybody! It’s Patriotic!

I’m voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. All profits are evil and should be confiscated for Government Redistribution.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe that MORE Government regulations and higher taxes on Business will stop Business from exporting their jobs to Countries with LESS Government regulations and lower taxes.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe terrorists should be allowed to have trials in American courts. And be able to subpoena top secret documents, soldiers, government officials, etc. to cross examine for their defense. They should have ACLU lawyers who can help intimidate Americans who serve on the juries!

I’m voting Democrat because I believe Gay Marriage should be the law of the land and will probably produce better children.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe English should not be the official language of the United States. I don’t mind pushing one for English when I use the phone.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe partial birth abortion is okay but water boarding a terrorist is disgusting.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe having a domestic terrorist like Bill Ayers as a close friend is a good thing. It allows for great relations with foreign terrorists.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe in a FREE government health care system. I believe doctors, nurses, hospitals, drug companies, etc. will gladly donate their time, products, services, facilities, etc. for FREE and that will be a better system.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe in and support trial lawyers, frivolous lawsuits and outrageous jury verdicts.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe 9/11 was an inside job to con the American people to go to war for oil.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe social security is solvent and that there is a social security lock box and I don’t believe social security is a Ponzi scheme.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe MOST AMERICANS are bitter and cling to their guns and religion. Let’s rid our country of guns and religion!

I’m voting Democrat because I believe illegal aliens deserve all the rights of ordinary Americans plus some additional rights Americans do not have.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe corporations should pay higher taxes! I believe higher taxes on business will make the price of their products and services LESS EXPENSIVE.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe groups like ACORN who register felons, drug addicts, wino’s, homeless drifters, illegal aliens, dead people, children, fictional Disney characters, etc. makes my vote count more.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe celebrating the winter solstice shows compassion for the small minority of people that do not celebrate Christmas.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe hard core criminal murders and rapists deserve life and that the innocent unborn deserve death. It’s a choice I can live with.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe Bush caused Hurricane Katrina and he blew-up the levies in the ninth ward of New Orleans.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe that any one who is not partaking in one of the many wonderful government programs obviously has too much money and should pay higher taxes.

I’m voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq the terrorists will be happy and now think of us as good people.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe our soldiers are AIR RAIDING villages and killing innocent people.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe sex in the Oval Office with an intern is a private matter and that everybody lies under oath about sex.

I’m votin Demokrat becuse I wus edumkated at a publick sckrool. I lik da Natsionel Edukatshun Assoseeashun!

I’m voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as it does not offend people. Can’t we all just get along?

I’m voting Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits are wrong. I believe higher taxes on oil companies will produce lower prices at the pump.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe we need to rid ourselves of dependency on foreign oil, BUT I AM AGAINST offshore drilling for oil and natural gas, drilling in Anwar, building nuclear power plants and clean coal technology.

And finally, I’m voting Democrat because I believe Reverend Wright when he said “GODDAMN AMERICA” and “OUR CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST”. Hey let’s make a comfortable nest for those chickens!

Why are you voting Democrat?

She my have not directly said it but she still supports their cause of infiltrating our government, even thou she is still not a member.
http://blip.tv/file/1231145

I like the part in the video about she has a hard time with the ethics of the Republican party.

James, she could have given the same welcome to the Democratic party convention.

This is a total non story.

A bunch of video editing of different clips to tell a story that isn’t there.

BTW-do you agree with every plank in your party’s platform?

If obama wins, “Yeah Buddy!”

Ken this will help get prepared. :mrgreen:

Rednecks in Alaska? Who knew? Here in Georgia, we thought we had the market cornered.

But as Atlanta’s own Jeff Foxworthy has been pointing out for years, redneck is less a geographical locale and more a state of mind.

Still, there are **some key differences between a Georgia redneck and an Alaska redneck. **For instance:

Race day
Georgia: NASCAR
Alaska: Iditarod

Man’s best friend
Georgia: Bluetick hound
Alaska: Malamute

Gun control philosophy
Georgia: Use both hands
Alaska: Use both hands

Haute couture
Georgia: Camo
Alaska: Insulated camo

Disliked neighbor
Georgia: Alabama
Alaska: Russia

Dog activity
Georgia: Fighting
Alaska: Mushing

Favorite season
Georgia: Deer
Alaska: Caribou

Chew
Georgia: Red Man
Alaska: Elk jerky

Country music babe
Georgia: Trisha Yearwood
Alaska: Jewel (top)

In the case of Sarah Palin… If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

If Obama’s wife belonged to such a group, Republicans would be all over it.

Your party is still trying to link Obama with a terrorist when he was eight years old.

Again James, she is not now or has ever been a member of the Alaska Independent party.

Party line on teh 8 year old.

Was Obama 8 when he sat on the board of directors with Ayers or was he 8 when Obama’s political career was launched Ayer’s living room?

Well?

Interesting :mrgreen:

Joe Biden is hiding out these days.

By contrast, Biden hasn’t held a press conference in more than a month, and Obama hasn’t taken questions from his full traveling press corps since the end of September. John McCain—who spent most of the primary season holding what seemed like one, never-ending media availability—hasn’t done one since Sept. 23.

That is only because he still hasn’t answered the questions the public wants answers to, on the other hand when you are so far out in the lead like Obama/Biden why take chances that don’t directly benefit your campaign and might give your opponent a platform or an edge? If you ever find yourself in a fair fight you were either unprepared or you under estimated your opponent.

Not according to the Alaska Independent Party, she was even at the their 1994 convention. But of course she will not admit it now just like when she was quoted that she was not found guilty of abusing her power to get her former brother-in-law fired. When the day before a bi-partisan committee did find her guilty of that vary thing.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

http://blogs.trb.com/news/local/longisland/politics/blog/2008/10/facts_ayers_living_room_and_la.html

*Members of ‘Fringe’ Alaskan Independence Party Incorrectly Say Palin Was a Member in 90s; McCain Camp and Alaska Division of Elections Deny Charge](http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/members-of-frin.html)

Gail Fenumiai, director of the Alaska Division of Elections, tells ABC News that regardless of the impression given to members of the Alaskan Independence Party, “Gov. Sarah Palin first registered to vote in the state in May 1982 as a Republican, and she has not changed her party affiliate with the Division of Elections since that time.”

Words to live by; “Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk”.

Didn’t you know we’re all secret Muslims up here? I can’t wait for Obama to be elected so I can finally accomplish my mission.

Maybe not muslim but the 4-5th most liberal state??? Indeed, Biden is quite welcome I am sure:) I heard the ACORN crowd was there as well in big numbers.:stuck_out_tongue: