BIG Changes for Google Ranking in 2015

Im’in Quebec Canada… mostly French , did half of the logo, midified original one.

tell me how can i improve my text rate?

Add more text. The new Panda 4.1 Algorithm you mentioned searches for thin content. A blog is your best bet. I also love adding customer testimonials to my home page, it is the best original content possible in my opinion, and Google loves that.

GREAT! THX Ian

Any time. Happy inspecting!

I copy/paste the InterNACHI SOP to my site. Is that a bad thing?

It’s better to make a link to the SOP and and then describe it in your own words. There are thousands of sites with those same words on it, so it’s better to not cut and paste anything. Not the worst thing ever if it’s the only cut and paste on your site though

i agree. but once i had a page with the SOP and it ranked very well, but that was like 3 years ago…(dont know with the new updates)

I wonder if Google would index a page linking to the SOP (external link), you probably have to redo the sitemap…and the Robot.txt to ‘‘allow’’ for external links … not sure tho

best thing is to check it via webmaster tools

OR

A file (pdf or other) to download i think would be better

I have been saying this was useless and dumb for years.

Social media has been an important part of SEO for at least the last 2 years, this really isn’t a new thing.

Keywords in your domain URL are fine as long as you’re not overly stuffing it.

the biggest difference now is your content needs to be shared…if it stand still on you G+ with your 4 followers, it wont get noticed by google…like i said, it all about sharing and backlinking with authority sites

Dominic, i’m sure you know about the (-site) code for Google , check out nachi.org with this code, you’ll see what i’m talking about…NACHI ranks 3rd (well where i’m at)

There’s so many Google SEO tools Patrick, I’m not sure which you’re referring to.

We’re #1 on Google and we’ve helped many others get there (under their own will power and hard work) and I plan to stay there!

i know you’re number 1…c’mon, it’s NACHI…lol here in Canada, in Quebec you’re number 3 (still freaking amazing)

right now, i’m getting one spot up a day…on avarage, hope i get upthere soon lolll
and yes, i log off gmail, i also go throug a proxy …so far what i’m doing pays off…and i’m really happy…

the (-site) code, tells you why the site is ranking…or… you see what google sees., it’s not SEO, more of a Grey hat thing…(google leak) pretty cool, because now for the first time in google history, you are fully aware what are trusted sites according to Google…

Hi Dominic, you are #1 for which terms on google? It’s doesn’t seem very fair, there are only a few home inspection software out there. Not very hard to show up on first page when you have 4 competitors.

Which site are you referring to Patrick?

Google’s PageRank tool gave you an extremely good indication of which sites it thought were trusted.

Uh Oh…Billy B better get ready for a smack down. :mrgreen:

I found one of the “non trusted sites”.It was some HTML code that I entered for the graphic, but it also had a link. I removed it.

Where are the InterNACHI Internet gurus in this? Would be nice to get their input!

G

Good point!

I did the first InterNACHI SEO video ever and wrote several of the articles. Who were you looking at answering?

Exactly, not all the guru’s are here, but there are guru’s here.