Big opportunity for publicity. Someone want to give an interview for real estate mag?

[FONT=Arial]Dear Sir or Ma’am,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m an associate editor with a real estate trade publication, XXXX, and I’m interested in writing a story about home inspectors and referrals by real estate agents. Specifically, I have come across stories about some real estate agents who have reportedly pressured inspectors to give a good inspection report on a property, and about some inspectors who refuse to be swayed being passed up for inspection work in favor of those who will give a report that an agent wants.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I was hoping to speak with a few inspectors who could provide some insight into this issue. It may be that none of the inspectors who are members of your organization have come across this problem, but perhaps they are at least aware of it being an issue in some situations and could discuss the ethical code they follow when completing their work.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I do not have a set deadline for the story at this time, but the sooner I could speak with someone, the better. If possible, please send me a reply if you believe there is anyone I might speak with for this story.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thank you for your time and consideration.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]XXXX[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]______________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Email me Nick at fastreply@nachi.org for her contact information.[/FONT]